Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we not think if the new house was any improvement on the current one, she wouldn’t be able to hold back from posting the likes of “bigger and better things are coming?” etc with even teasers of what it looks like???

She’ll be frantically trying to maintain her rich boss babe facade and I bet that’s why she was unwell recently - sick with stress trying to spin her web of lies!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if it is move day today. Last time they moved she was soo excited and despite saying they were going to keep the house location private she posted a picture before they had even moved in and gave it away. I guess this time she will try harder not to share the details of the new house but I give it 8 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
well there’s a 4 bed terrace on cliff terrace that really does need a renovation the details say that ! Hence beavers following of interior pages

It went on sale after they had a buyer , it is SSTC , was offers over £100,000 and guess what guys the only picture of the mossy grimey back yard the main feature is a washing line ! Bingo !

“Elleh all it needs it some emulsion and sum gravel “
Oh wow, just had a look! Can you imagine them going from all that open space to quite literally being able to touch all the neighbours' houses while standing at the front door. She would HATE that! And no amount of 'we're moving to the seaside' will make us believe she's not being forced to move. That place is needing a full renovation, surely they wouldn't even be able to live in it until it was done? Hope mama beave has an inflatable bed ready for them all!
Screenshot_20240517_081203_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240511_222150_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh wow, just had a look! Can you imagine them going from all that open space to quite literally being able to touch all the neighbours' houses while standing at the front door. She would HATE that! And no amount of 'we're moving to the seaside' will make us believe she's not being forced to move. That place is needing a full renovation, surely they wouldn't even be able to live in it until it was done? Hope mama beave has an inflatable bed ready for them all!
View attachment 2941037
View attachment 2941038
These look like the houses in happy valley

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_0133.jpeg

Yeah, that’s your fella wishing he was doing that with someone else Beggy. We know you don’t clean your house or keep yourself clean and tidy so beave ain’t throwing his clothes off ready for some action mid day because you brushed past him… but you keep trying to peddle that narrative that he can’t keep his hands off you, you slag!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If the house was anything even slightly impressive she would have at least mentioned it.

The paperwork signing definitely makes me think renting. Yet we know she will keep telling us all she is the happiest and wealthiest she’s ever been…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You’re shitting me… if it is the house on Cliff Road????
No shade to anyone out there renovating something similar but this is Bogtrotter we’re talking about! Billy Bullshitter I drive a Rangey and wear Chanel jewellery
Rebecca Liar Liar pants on fire Hobson…
Well well well… hope it’s your “furrever home” hunnipot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they’re renting now too. When she revealed the ‘secret’ I thought they must have exchanged contracts but too much time has elapsed. Surely after keeping her mouth shut for so long you wouldn’t reveal now when things could still fall through? I mean I know she’s backwards but still?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they’re renting now too. When she revealed the ‘secret’ I thought they must have exchanged contracts but too much time has elapsed. Surely after keeping her mouth shut for so long you wouldn’t reveal now when things could still fall through? I mean I know she’s backwards but still?
But how much renovation would you be doing if you were renting?
surely that’s down to the landlord to bring a property up to spec before new tenants move in? Or is the catch, the rent is dirt cheap because it’s a bit run down?

Reactions: 11
But how much renovation would you be doing if you were renting?
surely that’s down to the landlord to bring a property up to spec before new tenants move in? Or is the catch, the rent is dirt cheap because it’s a bit run down?
That's why I said it's a housing association property because you can do them up as you wish - there's loads of tiktoks about this - but some people were adamant beaver senior would gift them their 7th deposit and pay the mortgage every month for his nearly 40 year old son and his ball and chain before he would allow that to happen 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She absolutely LOVES people to think Beaver can't keep his hands off her
I doubt he's like that. Hes barely ever in, he's at work, the gym, or bombing about the dales in his crappy chavvy cars probably dogging with some other village slapper.
Plus beggy barely washes so bet she reeks 🤢🤮😷 no wonder he goes elsewhere!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
well there’s a 4 bed terrace on cliff terrace that really does need a renovation the details say that ! Hence beavers following of interior pages

It went on sale after they had a buyer , it is SSTC , was offers over £100,000 and guess what guys the only picture of the mossy grimey back yard the main feature is a washing line ! Bingo !

“Elleh all it needs it some emulsion and sum gravel “
DOES IT HAVE A WASHING LIKE THOUGH?!?! 🤣🤣
---
The “friends” are paid actors
Don’t be silly she can’t afford that. More like volunteering 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She absolutely LOVES people to think Beaver can't keep his hands off her
I doubt he's like that. Hes barely ever in, he's at work, the gym, or bombing about the dales in his crappy chavvy cars probably dogging with some other village slapper.
Plus beggy barely washes so bet she reeks 🤢🤮😷 no wonder he goes elsewhere!
Dogging!! That made me splutter my coffee... In his little panda car...

He is well used to the smell of Femfresh - you just know she's a flick of a wet flannel and spray girl 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If they were moving anywhere that she deemed impressive, she'd have mentioned it in some way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think they probably are shagging most nights. I bet beevs is an any hole is a goal type who would shag a donut if it rolled past him. Beggy’s tiny mind mistakes that for love and affection.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Yes with the added bonus of mouldy pegs !

Thank you I wanted to add a picture but I share an apple photo library with husband and he’ll be asking “why have you taken a picture if some derelict yard in Hornsea ? ”

It would be typical of the tax dodgers though , do it up and flip it , claiming own residence , no cap gains tax etc , while living at mama beavers !

Reactions: 8
I think they probably are shagging most nights. I bet beevs is an any hole is a goal type who would shag a donut if it rolled past him. Beggy’s tiny mind mistakes that for love and affection.
Totally agree it's probably a 2 pumps and a squirt job done kinda thing. I can imagine beaver going to geriatric prostitutes like Wayne Rooney tbh 😭😭 he's not bothered what she looks like, it's not that he can't keep his hands off her, he just wants to empty his droopy little ballsack 😭😭😭

Bog just tells herself this to make her life seem better as she does with everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s very quiet today and Friday is a popular day for moving house! Last night was maybe a little goodbye with all their school pals

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.