Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I have a really serious question. how can she leave the house without wearing a bra. I cannot fathom.
Thing is the under wear she has got she show us and honestly it's mortifying
she never has a cup to shape and support her breast, this week she filmed herself in a bra that was sagging so bad at the sides and her boobs were just flat and shapeless then she has those awfull baggy grey thong knickers that sit below her stomach then she puts on a dress for say a wedding or night out and you can see how much she would benefit from an amazing bra and set of skims/spanx but instead you can see its still her old loose undies underneath 🤢
She needs grow up, it's not the noughties anymore and shes no teenager .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The dancing with Alfie is giving me "gay vibes" and I bet beaver is absolutely hating it because he's a homophobic prick. The only question I wana ask her is "how do you see past your nose?" Its seriously one of the ugliest noses I've ever seen. Why does it start all the way above her eyes?! Minger.
Cant wait for the house move. I'm manifesting a 2 bed terrace where her and beavs sleep in the living room and she tries to make out shes living her best life cos she's right next to the kitchen for the quick access to all the snacks cos she's a piggy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really can’t see them moving to a housing association property either.
Not sure if they made a profit on their previous house but I can imagine they put down far more than 10% on the shack and with the equity they would’ve made on this house (depending on how much it eventually sold for) they more than likely have a reasonable amount for a deposit on the new house.
I think it’ll be a cheaper property they move to and I personally think it is down to financial reasons and Alfie starting secondary school soon. No way would they want to do 2 school runs each day as he wouldn’t be able to get himself to and from school where they live now.

Reactions: 10
Does she not realise how stupid she made herself look by continuing to brag about her "view" and how much she loves living in The Dales, right up until recently when she was forced to announce it??

She's so backwards and childish. It's like she was in denial that it was actually happening.

It was such a poor choice from the beginning. They underestimated how life would be like in the winter and how far away they are from everything. They couldn't afford it from the start, no sane person in their position would have taken it on.

And I'm in awe of the Tattlers who called it that she was moving to the seaside as soon as she announced she was "staying with beavers mum" .... a few of you said she was house hunting down there and you were spot on 🤭 she's so predictable it's hilarious 🤣😜

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her YT video on the new move was absolutely hilarious 🤣
Looks like she had to cut it several times because she couldn’t hold the humiliation tears in….
It’s not a move upwards for them as a family or as a couple, let’s face it Beaver boy will be up to his old tricks as fast as you can say Weatherspoons…
She was absolutely gutted to spew those words out, but could no longer hide the bitter truth.
If she had come clean to one and all six months ago and said we’re financially strapped and going to have to sell and downsize- she may have garnered a modicum of sympathy from her followers. But no, her saying it’s an exciting new chapter in our new seaside home is total bullshit!
It may work out better for the children. But it’s a slippery slope for their already rocky relationship.
Watch this space….

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More proof that the boys still share a room - why would you pack up one of the kids bedrooms when you don’t even know when you’re moving? I think the new home will be a 3 bed, or even if it’s a 4 bed she will still have the boys sharing because she can just shut them in at 6pm then so she can stuff her face with lemon cakes every evening.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All a bit weird. Surely they have a date by now? Isn’t it normally 4 weeks before the move you get a date? I’m in Scotland so not sure if it’s different in England.

Reactions: 8
Scotland here so probably different, but when you put in an offer you say what date you want to move in. Obviously it can change but all parties need a date to work to! #backwardsbeggystrikesagain . If nobody in the chain has a date, the chain grinds to a halt and nobody moves! I smell 🐂💩

Reactions: 9
Boss babe packing herself? Surely the movers will just come in and pack then unpack for them and they can go have a final starbs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion -

Mrs Rebecca Hobson#171

Woah were moving to the seaside,
Woah Steve's todgers going to run wild

🎵🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Houses are dirt cheap in hornsea so dont be surprised if its a nig house they move into.

I really can’t see them moving to a housing association property either.
Not sure if they made a profit on their previous house but I can imagine they put down far more than 10% on the shack and with the equity they would’ve made on this house (depending on how much it eventually sold for) they more than likely have a reasonable amount for a deposit on the new house.
I think it’ll be a cheaper property they move to and I personally think it is down to financial reasons and Alfie starting secondary school soon. No way would they want to do 2 school runs each day as he wouldn’t be able to get himself to and from school where they live now.
rt

Reactions: 5
Oh well maybe not !
You wouldn’t sign papers without a confirmed date! Well I wouldn’t 🤣
Well you would be advised to so your solicitor could draw down your mortgage funds etc in advance and exchange and complete immediately when instructed. Rather than waiting for their client to turn up at their offices at every stage. I wouldn’t sell or buy from someone who refused to do that. The whole chain could be delayed or even break down. The paperwork is just held by the solicitor as undelivered until needed.

Sounds like there maybe a bit of a chain if they are still waiting for the date. It it must be relatively soon or they will all have no beds to sleep on for weeks - happy memories for the boys of the years of sleeping on mattresses on the floor! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh well maybe not !
You wouldn’t sign papers without a confirmed date! Well I wouldn’t 🤣
You sign the contract for the sale in advance and then it’s held by your conveyancing solicitor in readiness for when exchange takes place. Only when exchange of contracts takes places does the contract and your signature on it become binding/valid. The completion date is agreed and the date for completion inserted into the contract when the parties exchange. The completion date can be whenever you want it to be - usually anything up to 4 weeks later, but can be less or more. It’s also possible to exchange and complete simultaneously but that gives you no real notice as you need to move out and hand over the keys on the day of completion.

Same with any mortgage documents - usually signed in advance but don’t take effect until completion and when the mortgage deed is dated.

If she doesn’t know when the move is taking place for certain then they’ve not exchanged yet. But it’s very common for parties to discuss likely completion date and aim for that even before exchange has taken place.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.