Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon someone earlier hit the nail on the head. Issues such as her inability to cope with doing the school run, or going out when the weather is forecast to turn and your children having to stay elsewhere overnight has led Beaver to put his foot down.

I cannot stand the roidy twit but it is as obvious as his red face that he has been picking up the slack of her inability. I reckon her accidental third child was the beginning of the end and the boys having to stay elsewhere overnight tipped him (and maybe his family) over the edge. On top of all that Beaver is clearly the main breadwinner too and so carrying everything on his shoulders. Maybe his parents pointed out the obvious and Beggy has had to concede.

Karma.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion.

+++ Beggy Hob get a job, new house pending no more pretending +++

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I fully believe beggy herself doesn’t know why they’re moving. That YouTube video was hilarious. They had 2 young children when they moved there, they’ve known for 5 years the distance to anything, they’ve always known family haven’t just been round the corner. Hardly making a profit, other than paint, some tiles and a shower they haven’t done anything to it (head to lil and life to have a look at an actual Reno - side note; can’t stand her either) the house has been on the market for over a year and the struggle to sell, also listed when the interest rates sky rocketed. Wherever they’re going it’s a ‘downgrade’ that she’s clearly embarrassed about. I don’t think she understand the first thing about real adult life. I don’t believe she understands the news, I don’t believe she can read a map, I don’t believe she knows what mortgage free means or interest rates means. I am an accountant and she’s the type of client I’d add idiot tax to the invoice and she wouldn’t know any different.
This move is down to Steve and his family, Rebecca does as shes told shes a leech so is in no position to question or have an opinion. Steve will screw around with anyone desperate enough and she just has to accept it. Rebecca will always be unhappy because her whole life is filtered for social media

• Heart
She thinks Steve's evenings out were bad where they are, you wait till he is living "by the seaside"... Clubs, bars, plenty of opportunity to meet new women. She thinks they'll be having date nights - Steve's dreaming of drinks night's with his mates.

Maybe that's why she's liked the Dale's and being so cut off - less opportunities for him to screw around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She thinks Steve's evenings out were bad where they are, you wait till he is living "by the seaside"... Clubs, bars, plenty of opportunity to meet new women. She thinks they'll be having date nights - Steve's dreaming of drinks night's with his mates.

Maybe that's why she's liked the Dale's and being so cut off - less opportunities for him to screw around.

She 100% stopped Steve going out and used the excuse of the taxis being too expensive 😅 he has thought F it let’s move 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I get your point but it’s Hornsea not exactly Ibiza I doubt there’s many clubs and bars 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its for no other reason than they can't afford the shack anymore, I'm still waiting for her to say anything about the new house

Reactions: 21
Oh look 👀 just as we were saying the kids had no friends….. I hope their parents are happy with them being plastered all over the internet!!!
Such a twit

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I get why theres speculation on him cheating being the reason for the move, but that would imply she's had any say in the decision and shes clearly heartbroken by it so I think its fully financial. Her getting off to Manchester in forecast snow and not being able to collect the boys from school probably added fuel to the fire for Steve, I imagine she never wanted to leave this house and it was just another argument of why they should be closer to family, as well as the fact they cant afford it anymore.

Also the photo of the kids with their friends, I feel mean saying it but Alfie just looks like he's with his brothers friends.

Reactions: 16
Its for no other reason than they can't afford the shack anymore, I'm still waiting for her to say anything about the new house
She must think we're all as thick as she is. They put it on the market last year, managed to scrape by. But can't cope with it anymore so are selling before it's repossessed. They would have been laughed out the room at a mortgage renewal consultation. Their LTV would be a joke because they only have beaver's wage. They'll only get back what they put in. I can't see them having paid much off the loan. They've barely touched the place aside from the bodged bathroom and a tiny bit of plastering. How embarrassing to call that a reno 🤣

I also wonder if they owe father beaver money and he's cashed in the debt 🫢

If they could afford another decent house they'd stay in the area. Not move 2/3hrs away to basically start again. It just doesn't add up.

Her "don't buy it unless you can buy it twice" vlog aged well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon someone earlier hit the nail on the head. Issues such as her inability to cope with doing the school run, or going out when the weather is forecast to turn and your children having to stay elsewhere overnight has led Beaver to put his foot down.

I cannot stand the roidy twit but it is as obvious as his red face that he has been picking up the slack of her inability. I reckon her accidental third child was the beginning of the end and the boys having to stay elsewhere overnight tipped him (and maybe his family) over the edge. On top of all that Beaver is clearly the main breadwinner too and so carrying everything on his shoulders. Maybe his parents pointed out the obvious and Beggy has had to concede.

Karma.
“Roidy twit”! 😂😂😂 hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She honestly doesn’t have a clue, that bag does it go with that outfit whatsoever. Also, put your tits away you woman

Reactions: 18
She honestly doesn’t have a clue, that bag does it go with that outfit whatsoever. Also, put your tits away you woman
The outfit looked fine until she added the denim jacket and white bag. Beggy, why do you insist on doing that stupid face and dance move?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahh fwiends, ickle fwiends ......

Piss off Begs and stop trying to prove a point, all these years your children have never had school mates over at the weekends, you never hosted sleep overs, never took their friends out for food, they're like traveler kids they've spent more time out of school than in it due to your galavanting
Bet you had to ask the boys what those friends are called because you certainly don't do a jot of looking after them to help mum friends out now and then ..... Fake AF

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ahh fwiends, ickle fwiends ......

Piss off Begs and stop trying to prove a point, all these years your children have never had school mates over at the weekends, you never hosted sleep overs, never took their friends out for food, they're like traveler kids they've spent more time out of school than in it due to your galavanting
Bet you had to ask the boys what those friends are called because you certainly don't do a jot of looking after them to help mum friends out now and then ..... Fake AF
You can smell the desperation in her videos! Tragic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣 you must've missed her big announcement about the new house..... it has a washing line! And she's suh suh excited for the move to a house with a washing line 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.