Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly goes to A&E for the most daft things...wont get the kids glasses or take them to the dentist but fine to drag them to A&E because he felt lightheaded
He is probably having a growth spurt and is bloody hungry , bet theres hardly any food in the house ! Probably also stressed and anxious !

No thought to ring 111 and get advice , but hey lets go off to A&E and use up time for people that actually have had an Accident or are an Emergency !!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Was she on her own last night drinking? With an ill kid? I’ve not watched her stories. The self pity is something else.

Reactions: 31
She’s been crying, screaming & stressed because Steve is away for one weekend & she’s had to actually look after her children. She is pathetic!
Also there is no way I would tell all the weirdos and pervs on her PUBLIC profile that I am home alone with the kids. Especially when everybody knows where she lives. She is so bleeping stupid. Poor kids dont deserve mother like this.

Reactions: 22
And this is why people dislike her. She's a thick, selfish inbred chav with no clue how to be adult, never mind a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s been crying, screaming & stressed because Steve is away for one weekend & she’s had to actually look after her children. She is pathetic!
I suppose now she can’t take herself to A&E every time Beaves is out due to her “gallbladder flare ups”…she’ll now use the kids to guilt trip him instead! Poor Alfie though…surely if he’s been unwell since Friday he needed a weekend resting at home. She took to her bed last weekend with a sniffle & expected them all to look after her! Her stupidity infuriates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Alfie probably passing out cos he's starving and thirsty in the heat that's why she's gone to Gregg's for lunch... Probably lacking some vitamins and iron too poor lad.

Reactions: 22
THE SHOES HAHAHAHAHA
Omg she’s actually so tragic, having to sell the shack cos they legit don’t have a pot to piss in but trying to make out she has £800 spare for a pair of prada trainers. She’s actually a comedy account at this point 😂😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What a selfish piece of tit she is 😡 mummeh needs a walllk coz mummeh is a tit parent who can’t be arsed kids. Poor Alfie just needed to rest - it was lovely weather yesterday perfect for a picnic in the garden and a water fight but no no what Beggy wants she gets. Not fit to look after the dogs never mind 3 kids - Beaver is just as bad for leaving them with her knowing full well she is incapable of looking after anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
THE SHOES HAHAHAHAHA
Omg she’s actually so tragic, having to sell the shack cos they legit don’t have a pot to piss in but trying to make out she has £800 spare for a pair of prada trainers. She’s actually a comedy account at this point 😂😂😂😂🤣
Was coming here to say the same thing lolllll. Give it up Begs you haven't even got £80 for a pair of Adidas... (Which btw I'm thankful for cos I think I'd cry if she had the same Spezials as me lol)

Reactions: 17
Poor Alfie probably passing out cos he's starving and thirsty in the heat that's why she's gone to Gregg's for lunch... Probably lacking some vitamins and iron too poor lad.
Hopefully now he will get some decent food at mamma beavers and she might pick-up some cooking skills !

I knew someone that insisted on still giving the kids almost toddler portions ( still on plastic portioned plates )when they were obviously growing kids that needed more food ,kids were always feeble looking . They didn't lack ££’s either , I once made a light hearted comment about kids food trying to give them a nudge , wasn't well received !

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's not quite right is she. All those kids do is go for walks cos SHE HAS to have a walk cos it's good for HER. Poor Alfeh has something hanging over him as he had to come home early from school and yes he might say he's fine, but just let him be. Yesterday was the perfect day to stay home and play in their 'garden' but poor sod allegedly ended up in A&E (seriously Begg6 A&E - overreaction much). The poor boy is probably getting anxious about the move, maybe he's starting to grow which can make you feel funny. Combined with meagre portions of unhealthy food ain't going to help the wee soul but it's fine, mama's going out for Sunday lunch (for a nice dinner 😵💫) so to hell with him! Also, note she put that wine post up at the back of 7pm and in stories today said she'd had wine after the kids were in bed. Poor little devils.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So he didn't feel unwell until dinner time yesterday, but because he's fine this morning he must be better. Is she going to drag him back to A&E if he goes downhill at dinner?

Poor kid probably overheated in his oversized clothes, because I bet the silly cow didn't think to take any drinks out with them.

And I hate this attitude everyone always has when they're told their kid has a virus. Sometimes, it's just a virus and you have to just let it run its course. I bet she wanted it to be something more to guilt Steve over going away. Plus it would be "good content."

Reactions: 20
It may be a different story once she's moved to Hornsea/Bridlington/Skipsea wherever, and she's around civilisations, taxi firms and public transport, but is it just me who wouldn't be drinking whilst alone in the shack? Particularly where Alfeh Banjo hadn't been well all day. What if he took a turn for the worse and she needed to go back to A&E? Waiting for an ambulance or a taxi would likely take an hour at minimum.

Why did she bother having kids? Serious question? Remember when Big Anne had the audacity when she was about 8 months to wake up TWICE during the night and Beggy was fuming? And now she's mad Alfeh is unwell....surely waking up in the night and being sick is 1. Standard expectations for what you'll have to do as a parent. and 2. the love and care you give your kids as a result is one of the most rewarding parts of being a parent?

To say particularly Alfie and The Fringe were soooo longed for by Beggy, she has a funny way of showing it.

Reactions: 28
Was coming here to say the same thing lolllll. Give it up Begs you haven't even got £80 for a pair of Adidas... (Which btw I'm thankful for cos I think I'd cry if she had the same Spezials as me lol)
If they were real she would be like linking the arse out of them
---
So normally after signing documents how long after that would you receive your keys?
we exchanged contracts and completed the week after
---
It’s a huge come down isn’t it?
How is she going to put any kind of “spin” on this move?
The moving day to the shack was a hilarious let down, and that actually had potential to become interesting. Sadly for them, and everyone else following, nothing could be further from the truth.

Coating it as “moving to the seaside” might impress a ten year old and his brother, but let’s face it, it’s been a downward spiral for a long time hasn’t it?

Only positive to come out of it, is her kids might get to make friends at a bigger school. Though I still have grave concerns for poor Alfeh, and his education.

Is their a Specsavers in Hornsea (asking for a friend)?
---
It’s a huge come down isn’t it?
How is she going to put any kind of “spin” on this move?
The moving day to the shack was a hilarious let down, and that actually had potential to become interesting. Sadly for them, and everyone else following, nothing could be further from the truth.

Coating it as “moving to the seaside” might impress a ten year old and his brother, but let’s face it, it’s been a downward spiral for a long time hasn’t it?

Only positive to come out of it, is her kids might get to make friends at a bigger school. Though I still have grave concerns for poor Alfeh, and his education.

Is their a Specsavers in Hornsea (asking for a friend)?
No Beverley or Hull

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We made an offer and exchanged and completed(on the same day) in 4 weeks total- but that's really unusual and was mainly due to the fact we knew the sellers who had already bought elsewhere and moved out and we were desperate to move in!! So I chased the solicitor mercilessly!! Bought him a bottle of whisky when we completed to say thanks for rushing it through!!

But normally (in my experience) you exchange then complete about a week later. On the day of completion you have to wait to hear that the money has gone through before you get the keys. If they are mortgage free( 😂 😂 ) I assume its a bit quicker as just a bank transfer but not 100% sure.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully now he will get some decent food at mamma beavers and she might pick-up some cooking skills !

I knew someone that insisted on still giving the kids almost toddler portions ( still on plastic portioned plates )when they were obviously growing kids that needed more food ,kids were always feeble looking . They didn't lack ££’s either , I once made a light hearted comment about kids food trying to give them a nudge , wasn't well received !
Doubful the kids will be better fed at Mama Beavers. Wasn't it her that Beaver got the recipe for spam tattie cheese? 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she screaming? She had a sick child and she’s the one who’s screaming and needs to attend to her issues by going for a walk?! She’s bleeping incompetent as an adult, never mind a mother. She wouldn’t last 2 minutes as a single mother.

I was actually feeling a wee bit sorry for her this morning before she put all that up. That’ll teach me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.