Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they’re taking the holey hand-me-down shelf unit with them.
First thing I would do with the shack if I bought it would be to order a skip for everything left behind including carpets , then flea fumigate , theres no way she has ever paid for flea meds from the vets for three animals !

Reactions: 25
I hope it is...... It's horrible, compared to where she's come from ( if her place was tastefully modernised that is ) - just my personal opinion.
I know done up it could be nice, but the photos don't inspire me at all.....although I can see the attraction for bones of their arse bogtrotters in the price.
Oh how the mighty have fallen....
Thread title suggestion: oh how the mighty have fallen!
---
Nothing like the mortgage rates shooting up to humble you dingle....
Funny thing is they are forecast to start reducing again sooner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All you deserve is a slap rebecca.
That picture .

I really hope in the new house she walks out on the fronts, stands on the pavement and holds her arm out with a glass of wine like that after a hard day or to make it extra dreamy she could stand on the grass verge 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That picture .

I really hope in the new house she walks out on the fronts, stands on the pavement and holds her arm out with a glass of wine like that after a hard day or to make it extra dreamy she could stand on the grass verge 😏
Wait until she gets an ad for a protein shake she’s not jogging over any bridges on the dales she’s going to have to be kerb hopping!
---
Like someone said in previously she needs to do the snorkelling video again when she moves!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do you think she had to physically go sign?! We never physically saw our solicitor once, just uploaded onto a portal!

Reactions: 8
I love how she's complaining about getting up at half 5. Millions of people get up at half 5 and earlier several mornings a week, because they have this thing called a job.

Knob.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.