Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a really horrible stab of jealousy finding out she was indeed moving to the East Yorkshire coast it’s where I pine to be with my kids, could only ever afford it when kids have grown up and gone mortgage paid off and pension kicks in… so what’s the point then? Cheer me up girls remind me what a sad little life they’ve got 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why was only yesterday saying it's fine if you can't afford loads of new clothes then last week showing loads of new clothes you could style a boob tube with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why was only yesterday saying it's fine if you can't afford loads of new clothes then last week showing loads of new clothes you could style a boob tube with.
It’s because she’s thick as pig tit and doesnt have an original thought in her tiny little brain. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone know where I can see the nanny's garden pic?
It was on her stories around easter time, I had a quick look back on here and I dont think it was posted. I just remembered as the garden looked nice haha she was under a tree and there was lots of flowers around.

Reactions: 3
I dont know but I dont see any difference between those pics. Same ugly greasy bastard on all of them.

Also good to know you a had a catch up here beggy and trying to show us you getting some treats for boys aswell 👍👍👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s actually quite sad! She is so lonely and I believe depressed to be honest. We have once monthly reels about how she compares herself to other influencers - she can’t style an outfit, she wants to be a size 6 (we know this as she edits her body to be one half the time). Her engagement is very low all of the time unless she has something out of the ordinary to post…she has no friends apart from Ellie and BJ bleep. She can’t cook but tries and generally produces slop. She can’t live a day without her phone which shows she is very detached from real life. They have no money…I’m really interested to find out if they are renting or been given another handout to buy
I agree 100% with what you’ve said. She’s very depressed. She hasn’t got what it takes to be an influencer, she’s the only ‘influencer’ I follow that makes me realise how lucky I am to have a 9-5 office job, a small house and to be quite frank a lot of debt. She doesn’t fit in on Instagram, she wouldn’t fit in in an office, she doesn’t have any friends & she can’t even do the school yard. She really has nothing going for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she saying “mums you understand what a treat it is to shower and shave your legs?”
HUN, THIS IS NOT A TREAT - I do this every morning - it’s called basic hygiene

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Forgot to post the flattering angle here Rebecca anyway this isn’t why i needed to comment, are we really setting a phone up to video yourself walking into a room to film a pair of shorts from last year you cannot link whilst getting your baby dried out the bath? Really?
Size 10 my @*$€.

Reactions: 10
She's been caught out lying again on yt. At the start of her part with the hair removal thing she says we've just had our tea then at the end says right I'm going to have my tea now. Which one is it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont know but I dont see any difference between those pics. Same ugly greasy bastard on all of the
Also good to know you a had a catch up here beggy and trying to show us you getting some treats for boys aswell 👍👍👍
she’s one ugly witch, god knows why she loves herself so much!

Reactions: 12
The house i linked a few pages back that had the same garden as the Roma in 'nannies' garden pic has a washing line, and its been removed by the agent now, I think its a good possibility. (Also I love being right so I hope it is )

Ding, Ding, Ding 👏 think you've done it! Can just imagine Beggy on the phone to the estate agents yesterday- "I'm an influencer and people have shared this online and I want it removed right now or else!!"

It's pretty decent, but is in definite need of modernisation and renovation...not just a lick of paint and a few botched jobs here and there! Hope they have some spare money for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ding, Ding, Ding 👏 think you've done it! Can just imagine Beggy on the phone to the estate agents yesterday- "I'm an influencer and people have shared this online and I want it removed right now or else!!"

It's pretty decent, but is in definite need of modernisation and renovation...not just a lick of paint and a few botched jobs here and there! Hope they have some spare money for it!
I think it could possibly be this one, if not - https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/135354497

Hopefully not as it's on a busy B road.

Reactions: 6
Just seen her b&m haul it sounds like she’s trying to copy sophieclarewhite_ she’s got a fashion insta but she does little days in the life on stories and talks just like that 😆 so cringe beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly. It's hardly like she's washer of the year. It will be weeks before any washing gets done when they move. When I moved I had my amazon basket ready to go for anything I needed for the new house and just ordered when we were in.
I can't even comprehend how she can have all that outside space and not have had a nice big washing line all these years
Three children all those wash loads plus the bedding, towels, curtains etc nothing nicer than pegging out and getting that line freshness, sounds daft but has it never entered into her head even once seriously !

As you say washer of the year she aint

Reactions: 29
I think it could possibly be this one, if not - https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/135354497

Hopefully not as it's on a busy B road.
That road is very busy Just looked at it on Google earth and boy does the Estate Agents photos make it look bigger than it is. You can walk past and look right into the garden and the front is right on the roadside Hope them kids have some road sense if it is this one

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If it’s this one there will be no more kitchen dance parties - 🙌🙌🙌 hooray - galley kitchen = can’t swing a cat but I’ve just remembered she loses/kills cats
I hope it is...... It's horrible, compared to where she's come from ( if her place was tastefully modernised that is ) - just my personal opinion.
I know done up it could be nice, but the photos don't inspire me at all.....although I can see the attraction for bones of their arse bogtrotters in the price.
Oh how the mighty have fallen....

Reactions: 12
Just seen her b&m haul it sounds like she’s trying to copy sophieclarewhite_ she’s got a fashion insta but she does little days in the life on stories and talks just like that 😆 so cringe beggy!
That B&M haul was tragic. Cleaning products, sauces and sweets. Why the duck does she think any of that is interesting or insta worthy?!

Reactions: 20
That B&M haul was tragic. Cleaning products, sauces and sweets. Why the duck does she think any of that is interesting or insta worthy?!
Why would you do a haul of cleaning products when you’re about to move house!! God she’s so thick! And in all the years they lived in the Shack did she never hang washing outside?!!! A 30 year old woman getting excited about washing line is tragic!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
The fact she had to do a cleaning haul before eviction from the shack proves she did zero cleaning while living there. bleeping woman. Still showing us pics of the garden…. She should be focused on her new house and excited for the big move! This also tells me they are leaving because they absolutely have to (BROKE AF). She is obviously going to miss living there and heartbroken to leave 🤣 Ha bleeping ha!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.