Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever one it is of either of them, it’s going to be a huge change. With cooped up dogs too. Ooooooorrrr Steve!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way A&W are dressed
I HAVE NO WORDS😠

Christ almighty!
She is cruel!
Selfish!

Reactions: 13
Poor boys, the state of them. Also I bet she is covering hole or something on that football with the bleeping emoji. Remember when W was asking for a new football and she didnt even buy him. She still hasnt got him football but got plenty of treatments and treats for herself. I hate that fucker!!!!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Has woody got Alfie’s old shoes on the state of them
Pretty sure they were Alfie’s at some point!!! Sure I’ve seen him wearing them before
---
Poor boys, the state of them. Also I bet she is covering hole or something on that football with the bleeping emoji. Remember when W was asking for a new football and she didnt even buy him. She still hasnt got him football but got plenty of treatments and treats for herself. I hate that fucker!!!!
Shouldn’t they be wearing proper football boots if they’re going to football?

Reactions: 15
WTF?! What is that? My son’s team had two kits - one home and one away. Today there is no match so they are wearing home kit to train. During the week the coach sometimes lets them wear whatever kit they want so they get a chance to wear what they have got for their birthdays. We use the heja app and details of what to wear is on that. No one is allowed to play without shin pads and proper foot wear - either Astro boots or football boots dependent on the surface. That is the same for one of my girls who is younger than Woody and plays for the girls team - they’re basically babies and are properly kitted out. There is no way those boys play for a team. More like they are booted into the neighbouring field with a punctured ball and told to get on with it. Poor wee souls

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Going from all that privacy to slap bang in the middle of a housing estate..

it could end up affecting her MH
---
And a holiday park is very close by so could have tattlers booking up lol
It's the neighbours i feel sorry for imagine that mob rocking up beetroot red, roided up 40 year old bloke with his shocking influencer hun Mrs, three kids, two bull dogs, vlogging camera out especially if it's a quiet estate of Hyacinth types the bleeping net curtains will be twitching .

The only other thing I feel sorry for is that lovely cat who is so used to gentle strolls out on the moors but from a kitten has needed no road sense whatsoever bless him, id give it 48 hrs before that lovely boy is either lost or under the wheels of a car .

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Has woody got Alfie’s old shoes on the state of them
Size of them too bet she stuff loo roll in the toes to make them fit To me in this day and age no kid should look like these two when there is places like Prinark. Even a charity shops has better clothes
---
It's the neighbours i feel sorry for imagine that mob rocking up beetroot red, roided up 40 year old bloke with his shocking influencer hun Mrs, three kids, two bull dogs, vlogging camera out especially if it's a quiet estate of Hyacinth types the bleeping net curtains will be twitching .

The only other thing I feel sorry for is that lovely cat who is so used to gentle strolls out on the moors but from a kitten has needed no road sense whatsoever bless him, id give it 48 hrs before that lovely boy is either lost or under the wheels of a car .
If it is that one they are surrounded by bungalows so guessing older people they are going to love the hillbillies from the Dales rocking up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I dont know but I dont see any difference between those pics. Same ugly greasy bastard on all of them.

Also good to know you a had a catch up here beggy and trying to show us you getting some treats for boys aswell 👍👍👍
I was catching up and screenshot that pic to put it up on here hahaha. Great minds, no need. Bogging in all of them 🥰

Reactions: 8
This is going to be a massive change for them all. Can understand them wanting to live somewhere less isolated, but the main driver for the move has got to be financial. If they were financially secure surely they’d just move to be nearer the high schools in or near the Dales - to Leyburn, Richmond, Skipton, or down to Harrogate. These are all lovely places where they’d still have the countryside on their doorstep. And the schools are good too.

Reactions: 24
100% they will leave loads behind like the old owners did only I hope the new owners invoice them for it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.