Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NeW hOUsE hAs gOt A wAsHinG LiNe

Babe, all houses have a washing line. Even those living in high rise flats pop washing on the balcony. It's literally a piece of string.

She doesn't even own pegs. 🙃🫠🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Why couldn’t she sort a rotary line herself? Or is she that thick she would find it impossible? Actually, I know the answer already

Reactions: 26
Why does she sound so weird on that B&M haul story? She's copying someone who talks like that surely?! I've just stared in utter disbelief at the story of her putting her shopping in her car 🥴 what was that all about?! Imagine being excited about a washing line... She really is so far moved from reality, does she think having a washing line is really luxurious or something :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So it’s not a new build then. I’m tiny and I can’t stand on ladders so my partner had to put our washing line on but it really is the most basic of jobs. Like changing light bulb!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New house must be shocking if that's all she's got to be excited about...a washing line to hang her greying, bobbly old shite on before she sells it on vinted 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In todays episode of backwards Rebecca lamb…

why would you buy pegs now when you’re just going to have to pack them and move them, rather than waiting and buying when youre at the new house 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she sound so weird on that B&M haul story? She's copying someone who talks like that surely?! I've just stared in utter disbelief at the story of her putting her shopping in her car  what was that all about?! Imagine being excited about a washing line... She really is so far moved from reality, does she think having a washing line is really luxurious or something 

She's definitely copying someone else with her fake voice and it sounds like she's using 1 of those tiny mics that was a trend with 'influencers' last year 🤦‍♀️ always late to the party our Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In todays episode of backwards Rebecca lamb…

why would you buy pegs now when you’re just going to have to pack them and move them, rather than waiting and buying when youre at the new house 🫠
Exactly. It's hardly like she's washer of the year. It will be weeks before any washing gets done when they move. When I moved I had my amazon basket ready to go for anything I needed for the new house and just ordered when we were in.

Reactions: 14
Prances braless around the shack in winter in skimpy dresses saying she can't wait for summer, now we've finally got some lovely weather she's out in leggings and a hoodie and probably NB trainers with white Nike socks pulled up over the leggings. She's as thick as her brown smoothies.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The house i linked a few pages back that had the same garden as the Roma in 'nannies' garden pic has a washing line, and its been removed by the agent now, I think its a good possibility. (Also I love being right so I hope it is 😂)
Anyone know where I can see the nanny's garden pic?

Reactions: 3
She may as have titled that reel "proving Tattle wrong."

Kids eating an actual meal, Roma out of the chair, Woody playing football, showing her remaining pets, and the Adidas badge on the green shoes. All things that have been mentioned on here recently.

Still got the toddler ready for bed before half 6 though, after a nice shot of her nappy hanging down to her knees. And those toys she claimed they'd packed are all still out. Wonder if she's leaving the trampoline and swings for the new owners. New garden too small?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Forgot to post the flattering angle here Rebecca anyway this isn’t why i needed to comment, are we really setting a phone up to video yourself walking into a room to film a pair of shorts from last year you cannot link whilst getting your baby dried out the bath? Really?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Forgot to post the flattering angle here Rebecca anyway this isn’t why i needed to comment, are we really setting a phone up to video yourself walking into a room to film a pair of shorts from last year you cannot link whilst getting your baby dried out the bath? Really?
Nobody gives a duck about her shorts or anything else. Nobody asked either.

Reactions: 16
It’s actually quite sad! She is so lonely and I believe depressed to be honest. We have once monthly reels about how she compares herself to other influencers - she can’t style an outfit, she wants to be a size 6 (we know this as she edits her body to be one half the time). Her engagement is very low all of the time unless she has something out of the ordinary to post…she has no friends apart from Ellie and BJ bleep. She can’t cook but tries and generally produces slop. She can’t live a day without her phone which shows she is very detached from real life. They have no money…I’m really interested to find out if they are renting or been given another handout to buy

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.