Rebecca Lamb #170 Wearing a bikini at the local pool, Beggy Obson desperately seeking attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckons Alfeh has had too much sun but you just know she will have sent them in with no hat and no suncream on. Useless fuckers it’s not like this weather was forecast 🙄
Beggy and weather forecast dont go together. Lets not forget when she went for a shopping to Manchester when there was a snow forecast and somebody had to pick the boys up because their useless mother was rather shopping instead getting her useless arse to school to pick them up. witch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dunno why she thinks she was anything but normal when they owned the shack. She deffo wasn’t real, cause her whole life is a big lie, but she was 100% bland. I can’t wait to see her decorate a house, with her lack of style and 3 kids in one room!
I thought this when I first started watching her in 2016 tbh, beaver features was working for his dad and they had a range rover sport and a golf GTi through beaver seniors company but the rest of her life was bland as duck....holidays to nowhere but Tenerife 3 star spectaculars, all clothes from primark and PLT nothing designer, bargain basement drugstore makeup, Aldi food shops, meals out at pizza hut and billy bobs, nowt where you'd think she was living like some sort of celebrity to say they were the most well off they must have ever been..... So yeah to say Steve's been doing a job like labouring on a building site and she's been getting a couple of hundred a month off fem fresh ads sorry to say but no one thought you were anything other than basic Dingle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
duck off

ETA

she has way too much time on her hands. Who finds mug in microwave and thinks oh I better take a picture and post it Im suh suh buseh and stuff.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck off

ETA

she has way too much time on her hands. Who finds mug in microwave and thinks oh I better take a picture and post it Im suh suh buseh and stuff.
Mum life. Whatever. More like Desperate for relatable content life.
What a sad troll she is.
She’s the biggest troll. Not tattlers.

Reactions: 24
why is this witch so backwards? Leaving the Dales and now she starts with the Regatta, walking boots and the great outdoors.

Story - “we have packed all our garden toys away”

✨ 2 mins later ✨

Story - video of the garden with all the toys out.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
why is this witch so backwards? Leaving the Dales and now she starts with the Regatta, walking boots and the great outdoors.

Story - “we have packed all our garden toys away”

✨ 2 mins later ✨

Story - video of the garden with all the toys out.
😂 She's probably got a phone full of videos like that. All she ever shows is that view. She likes people to think they own all that land.

Reactions: 15
Most important question we need answering !

Have you packed the vase ?

Also is Steve cutting the grass because he can’t be bothered to pick up the dog 💩?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Steve is her biggest troll - he just rips the piss out of her each time he’s in that vlog!

Reactions: 12
Maybe Alfie had a headache because he is stressed and upset about the move , was today his last day at school ?

I hope they have sat down with him properly and talked about the move and listened to him

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Hope A & W can stay in their current school until the half term break. What’s the betting they don’t start the new school until September - she’ll say they’re home schooling them and getting to know the area first, so she can get lots of beach content (and cheaper holiday) over the summer.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell how's she wangled that. Bit of a step up from femfresh and chub rub shorts. The influencer PA must be emailing round any brand going and asking them for any business they can spare 😭😭😭
100% They probably know she has lost the ferrrevverrrr herm and are drumming up business so she can earn a few pennies. It is awful it is being done so publicly though, how embarrassing for the person who claimed to have it all and tried to portray herself as better than everyone else by driving a secondhand sexeh rangeh with bald tyres.

I know it’s not nice to mock other people’s misfortunes but the likes of her earn a living by creating a lie (even to the detriment of her own children) and make others feel as if they’re failing. She has also scammed so many vulnerable people with the MLM so imo she doesn’t deserve an iota of sympathy.

Good luck at the seaside hunnipot 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The bleeding Hobsons are taking over East Yorkshire just found this when looking on our local community page for someone to do my ironing. she is literally 10 miles from me
Ohhh, I'm not far from Eggborough...about 7 miles. Don't need my ironing doing though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the name of god ever happened to sister beavers aesthetics business? Was it in this eggborough place or Skipton? 🤔🤔 she must have only announced it maybe Jan, it's now only the start of May and no sign of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.