Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing the world that you are broke?

If you have to go to Starbucks for a free reusable cup, then you aren’t the big bad boss witch that you think you are.

All the insta Huns have Stanley cups and here’s beggy with her free cup thinking she’s balling. Jesus wept.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we can see where Alfeh gets his dancing skills from 😬 change your bairns nappy you wench!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do we really need to see Dingle bouncing around the shack like a baby elephant, with the chaser on her hip and Mr Bean having a convulsion? No sorry, no we don't 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 54

She used to do the hand movement as per exhibit A like she was trying to explain the tide coming in, nice to see that's now been replaced with making an x with her big flabby arms then punching out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Put my life on them not dancing every night the poor lad looked so awkward! Also atelast change the babies nappy before posting it online

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Put my life on them not dancing every night the poor lad looked so awkward! Also atelast change the babies nappy before posting it online
Yes I thought the same. How the hell is someone like her in charge of 3 children!

Reactions: 18
Awww guess Beavers on the stag do or he's gone AWOL as the holiday she booked needs paying and he's raging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she realise that “cool mum” a, isn’t a compliment in the mean girls sense and b, if the only person calling you cool, is yourself then guess what? You most definitely are not cool.

She’s so painfully stupid it’s actually really annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
God Alfie’s poor face just looking at her like “what the actual duck are you doing??”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she realise that “cool mum” a, isn’t a compliment in the mean girls sense and b, if the only person calling you cool, is yourself then guess what? You most definitely are not cool.

She’s so painfully stupid it’s actually really annoying.
Exactly this! I don't ever aspire to be a 'cool mum' or their 'best friend'
My life's goal is to be THEIR MUM! To keep them safe and secure. Nurture their talents, fight for support if they need it. Feed them healthy, nutritious and enough food to sustain them. Support their interests, no matter if that means juggling life and making sacrifices. Keep them clean, warm and well dressed. Take them to a doctor when they're sick and a dentist frequently so any issues are caught before it's a problem. I am able to go out to work everyday to earn a wage, so I do. Show them if you can work, you should. They can trust that I'll never moan or complain publicly on the internet to thousands of strangers when I'm stressed, upset or struggling. I will never blame them for me being overwhelmed with life or unhappy or struggling because they are not responsible for carrying my issues...... I could go on forever!! I will never ever create a childhood that my beautiful babies will need to heal from. If that makes me an 'uncool mum' then I'll bleeping cope with that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The pissy nappy hanging off wow she is vile sort it out!!!!! In fact don’t post her in a nappy full stop!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
RE setting the camera up in your child's bedroom and telling them to face it and copy mummy, jump up and down, really go for it, show off, act crazy but make sure the camera can see you

You only realise how truly manic her parenting style is when you try and imagine someone/anyone else you follow or know in their thirties with children doing the same ......They just wouldn't.

I don't know about 'cool mums' but good mum's know at bedtime you're not telling them to bounce off the walls with you, or show off, blast music and then minutes later 'its right lie down now and go to sleep ???

I know to some extent we're all winging it but she's not exactly a teenage babysitter at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why has she suddenly stopped going out walking? She seemed to be out everyday with BMA hanging down by her arse in that god awful cheap carrier and now that she's finally been #gifted one from Little Life (which I'm once again fuming about :mad:) it's seen the light of day once and that's it. It's nothing to do with the weather because she dragged those kids out in the pouring rain the other week and let her daughter's hands go red.
I know what's happen now, she will go out on a walk today with BMA in the carrier and that smug bleeping face and chin taking up the whole screen will appear, won't it? Because she never reads here..

• Heart
Reactions: 27