Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants to sell it to someone who "needs it"
Who needs a second hand dress from someone who doesn't wash who thinks she's something so will be trying to get more than it's worth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The bottom of her dress is ruined. It’s not like videos of her kicking it all over the dirty floor and trampling all over it don’t exist. They are probably still on her insta highlights. Her dress isn’t exactly designer, if she’s worried about someone needing her rank dress, she could just pop it into the charity shop 🫨

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she was really the boss babe she claims to be, she would be getting the dresses dry cleaned and donating them to people who NEED them, not selling them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What the hell was the London accent with the "what a day bloody nora" isn't that a Harvey Price quote?

How bizarre the original dress is still for sale. I'm sure she advertised it before the wedding but Tattlers were commenting on if she was a boss babe she wouldn't need to sell it or something then about 2 hours after posting the story saying it was for sale she deleted it long before the 24 hour time frame so we were never sure if it had sold or not. Someone refresh my memory 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did I imagine that she said the original dress sold the first time she posted it for sale? Or did she just delete it?

Reactions: 12
What the hell was the London accent with the "what a day bloody nora" isn't that a Harvey Price quote?

How bizarre the original dress is still for sale. I'm sure she advertised it before the wedding but Tattlers were commenting on if she was a boss babe she wouldn't need to sell it or something then about 2 hours after posting the story saying it was for sale she deleted it long before the 24 hour time frame so we were never sure if it had sold or not. Someone refresh my memory 😂😂
What the hell?! 😂 Just watched that story & she is manic…what is that accent! She is soft in the head!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a day and it was only 9 am when she posted that.
There really is nothing inbetween big lugs is there.

Someone been caught with a prossie on his hairy ugly friends stag do?

honestly when I’m having a bad day, I try imagine what it would be like to be her… then I count my blessings I have the life I have 🤣
IMG_6399.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a day and it was only 9 am when she posted that.
There really is nothing inbetween big lugs is there.

Someone been caught with a prossie on his hairy ugly friends stag do?

honestly when I’m having a bad day, I try imagine what it would be like to be her… then I count my blessings I have the life I have 🤣
View attachment 2883180
Wtf is that chin?! Did big bad bev have a go on Bruccie?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guyzzzzz, she's feeling really silleh tudahhhhh! 🥴🥸🤡

If I'm being honest, she looked loads better in the wedding dress that big bad bev payed for. Much nicer.
Shes an absolute crank today, wonder if they've been given a moving day, she's extra giddy & manic than normal.

Reactions: 16
Guyzzzzz, she's feeling really silleh tudahhhhh! 🥴🥸🤡

If I'm being honest, she looked loads better in the wedding dress that big bad bev payed for. Much nicer.
Shes an absolute crank today, wonder if they've been given a moving day, she's extra giddy & manic than normal.
Agreed she could have just bought a cheaper dress to put on after the pictures were done if she wanted to be comfortable for the ‘aboard wedding’ but nooo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s taking one for the team and enquiring about the dress size and price 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe one of her fans will buy the wedding dress , Monty perhaps , he could dress his blow up doll in it ! 😮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26