Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think when I see her call her Roro, is ‘row row row your boat’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeez Steves face is even more beetroot , it looked boiled !

Either her has a serious health condition or he has a very outdoor weather beaten job , it has mostly been raining in’t Dales so can’t be sunburn !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is rolling about with the dog on the floor in her pyjamas at 4pm in the afternoon??
I came to say this, who gets in pjs at 4pm, so shes unwashed and will probably be cooking getting food smell clinging to the grease in her hair along with dog hairs and slobber, shes vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So to get that free starbucks cup you had to order an iced drink. She got iced coffee. She doesn't like iced coffee.. did she just pour it away after?

• Haha
  • Heart
So to get that free starbucks cup you had to order an iced drink. She got iced coffee. She doesn't like iced coffee.. did she just pour it away after?
So she actually just paid for the *free* cup then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she actually just paid for the *free* cup then 🤣🤣
Yeah. That’s how beccanomics works. Spend twice, buy once or something.

I genuinely cannot hold her financial advice to her flowers in my head, despite it being mentioned here often, as it is so counterintuitively batshit 🤣

• Haha