Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a very odd thing for a child, it’s mouth wide open and hanging out, it can’t be natural. Has she been constantly told to do it? I would not put anything past these two for perv requests. ‘Rummmmha stick your tongue out, open your mouth’. She is disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe she is being raised by the dogs?

Anything is possible in that hillbilly shack.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell her that spraying Fabreeze around isn’t actual cleaning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a very odd thing for a child, it’s mouth wide open and hanging out, it can’t be natural. Has she been constantly told to do it? I would not put anything past these two for perv requests. ‘Rummmmha stick your tongue out, open your mouth’. She is disgusting.
Well let's cast our minds back to pre wedding when big bad Bev was still on the scene and probably the first and last time she had her picture took with her only grand daughter and we were in shock because she was actually using her finger under Roma's chin to hold her jaw shut for the photo .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Well let's cast our minds back to pre wedding when big bad Bev was still on the scene and probably the first and last time she had her picture took with her only grand daughter and we were in shock because she was actually using her finger under Roma's chin to hold her jaw shut for the photo .
Omg yes! I totally forgot about that. There’s no way BBB didn’t comment on it there and then. I bet that’s why Beggy said they have “a difficult relationship”.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I need to find this! What the hell 😳

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen today’s mirror selfie?
It is honestly so bad that she continues to use Pretty Up to slim her body this much.
Basically a size 8 today. How does she think people can’t see this?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have dance lessons stopped since it is now the lighter nights and it’s more difficult to pretend you are waiting outside when in fact you were sat in the car outside the house pitch black outside !

When all your boys see all week is fields with “Sheeps” and “baby lambs” some cows goats and horses , why the duck would they yet again want to go to a faaaarm !!

Take them bowling , go ape , lazer quest , trampolining or you know gasp go swimming as a family to the sports centre in Skipton , take the boys scooters too for the big scooter park outside , not everything has to be for a two year old !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't know how she hasn't been the subject of one of these TikTokers who point out all the ways influencers are conning their followers yet.

Reactions: 11
So she wanted to go to the zoo or for a day out today, but Steve will say no, so they go for another walk. Alfie much be bored shitless

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't know how she hasn't been the subject of one of these TikTokers who point out all the ways influencers are conning their followers yet.
I would say it’s because she’s irrelevant and doesn’t have many real followers. It’s all bots and tattle users. I would love one done on her though, would love a break down of what they predict she earns

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So she wanted to go to the zoo or for a day out today, but Steve will say no, so they go for another walk. Alfie much be bored shitless
They obviously can’t afford anything else. Her claiming she wants to go to the zoo etc is just for show 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.