Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ⬆ she’s a dreadful excuse of a mother

Also, I hope she’s been in tears all morning because the house has fallen through or the survey results are in…knowing her though it will be because of some minor inconvenience like a school run 🙄

Reactions: 23
It infuriates me massively that she spends all that money on treatments/hair/stuff to make her feel better, when her children walk round looking like scruffy urchins!!!
Where’s Alfie’s glasses you moron, why didn’t he get his Laser Quest birthday with Pizza and friends?
Why have the dance lessons stopped?
And don’t get me started on the very obvious developmental delay of Roma - it’s absolutely disgusting - and that big ugly red faced waste of space husband is no better either. Pair of utter narcs.
Yeah it’s very selfish isn’t it. She will get over £200 child benefit every 4 weeks too, so it’s not as if she can’t spend money on her kids. I’m the opposite I walk around with holes in my leggings and my kids have next brand new clothes on 🤣 totally kitted out for summer!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It infuriates me massively that she spends all that money on treatments/hair/stuff to make her feel better, when her children walk round looking like scruffy urchins!!!
Where’s Alfie’s glasses you moron, why didn’t he get his Laser Quest birthday with Pizza and friends?
Why have the dance lessons stopped?
And don’t get me started on the very obvious developmental delay of Roma - it’s absolutely disgusting - and that big ugly red faced waste of space husband is no better either. Pair of utter narcs.
Been a whole year now since Alfie has been seen wearing his glasses , out on a walk all together , photo used to schill that Taxhelper scam !

By the way it has been the end if the tax year for normal working and business people , why are you not sharing your tax advice again ??

Reactions: 13
Guys, I sailed through my interview the other day. Heard within a couple hours that I got an offer. So on my way to becoming a nurse 👩‍⚕️

She must have tit the bed that the bedding is off…!?!?! Waaaayheeeey!
A massive congratulations!
But do you not want to do something more fulfilling with your life, like joining a MLM scheme, or selling your kid’s privacy on the internet, or telling the whole of the internet about your sex life.
It might be something you want to think about 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Christ that poor bastards made watery tomato sauce pasta and grey meat from beccas recipe 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A massive congratulations!
But do you not want to do something more fulfilling with your life, like joining a MLM scheme, or selling your kid’s privacy on the internet, or telling the whole of the internet about your sex life.
It might be something you want to think about 🤷🏻‍♀️
thank you 🤩

But, you know what? You’ve convinced me. Screw it, imma sell my flaps online ☝🏼😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys, I sailed through my interview the other day. Heard within a couple hours that I got an offer. So on my way to becoming a nurse 👩‍⚕️

She must have tit the bed that the bedding is off…!?!?! Waaaayheeeey!
Absolutely brilliant - well done you Beggybexy.... What a bloody star you are... Rebecca when you read here, this is a working Mum - not the titting about you do.

I hope it makes you happy - let us know how you get on. 💐💖xx
---
Christ that poor bastards made watery tomato sauce pasta and grey meat from beccas recipe 🤢🤢🤢
I think "hollyinsomerset" needs a cookery book 😬
---
Is she getting these treatments for free? And any therapist worth her weight would know about this facial so near the botox.

Why does she deserve a treat? She does bugger all - all day, every day - Steve drops the kids and probably gets the Boys ready for school - what does she do all week apart from the 1 morning taking Roma to the kids group with her mate.

She can dress it up all she likes that she provides for her Family, but we know different.

And had a rough morning - tough 💩 She needs to get a life and quick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The size difference of her in that facial reel is actually ridiculous. I'd love to see her in person just to see the truth. She has more free time than any regular person and yet still can't manage to eat well and exercise so she's in good shape in real life. Steve obviously doesn't shovel down tit and they can't get takeaway to their house so whats the excuse except pure laziness like everything else. Honestly I'd be so disappointed and embarrassed with myself if i was in her position and still failing at everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
These binfluencers really believe their own narrative don’t they. We all know she’s glued to her phone 27/4 (🤣) and every pervert and their dog has access to her and her young, innocent children.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
These binfluencers really believe their own narrative don’t they. We all know she’s glued to her phone 27/4 (🤣) and every pervert and their dog has access to her and her young, innocent children.
As if she doesn't spend mornings hiding in bed til beaver takes the boys to school, then prats about like Mandy Anne's a parrot "who's a prittehhhh gurrlerrrhh" followed by a session photo shopping her chunky size 14 body to a 10....sounds a really great productive way to spend your morning 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah it’s very selfish isn’t it. She will get over £200 child benefit every 4 weeks too, so it’s not as if she can’t spend money on her kids. I’m the opposite I walk around with holes in my leggings and my kids have next brand new clothes on 🤣 totally kitted out for summer!
Well lets not forget that at the start of the year she announced that every month she would be giving away £100 wouldn't surprise me one bit if it came from the boys CB obviously after a mass reporting of her for being in breach of not running the competition properly there's been nothing for past two months 😂

' And the winner is ...... this person who i just choose for myself out of the comments '

• Heart
Reactions: 16
BMA looks dirty 'sorry she just does'

ANOTHER DAY OF STINKY BEGGY GOING ALL DAY aft The Gym without A Wash/Shower🤭

So is this The Saddos LIFE for the next however MANY YEARS to POST BMA each & every second🤢
RIVERTING NOT!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.