Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I sailed through my interview the other day. Heard within a couple hours that I got an offer. So on my way to becoming a nurse 👩‍⚕️

She must have tit the bed that the bedding is off…!?!?! Waaaayheeeey!
Congratulations 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Something has gone down in The Shack i think
Or should i say 'I HOPE' 🙏🙏🙏
She/He deserves Hardship & bringing down A PEG OR TWO
The likes of these Cretins deserve Nothing!
Cant wait for THE MOVE🤣🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 10
Groma chose new clothes in next and dingle couldn’t say no… duck off rebecca. Who on earth is believing that?
And if by some miracle it was true. Take your 2 boys there and let them pick clothes !

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Groma chose new clothes in next and dingle couldn’t say no… duck off rebecca. Who on earth is believing that?
And if by some miracle it was true. Take your 2 boys there and let them pick clothes !
Came to say the same!!! The Fringe didn’t choose those clothes 🤣 and the boys get nothing as per!

Reactions: 24
Did Groma also pick the size? We know you read here Beggy, we also know you film literally everything that child does, so if she really picked them, go on, share the footage…yeah didn’t think so ya grotty cow #gromaandgrotty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she's going to an event with angel card reading and she doesn't know what to expect because she doesn't really know anything about it but shes also really looking forward to it because shes really into all that spiritual stuff.
Also noticed the attitude to Steve saying no to everything, thats probably his auto response so he doesn't have to listen to her drone on daily repeating everything 16 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she's going to an event with angel card reading and she doesn't know what to expect because she doesn't really know anything about it but shes also really looking forward to it because shes really into all that spiritual stuff.
Also noticed the attitude to Steve saying no to everything, thats probably his auto response so he doesn't have to listen to her drone on daily repeating everything 16 times.
She's going to a card reading - hope she doesn't get a forecast of Steve's extramarital 🍆poking.

Is she hell into anything spiritual - I doubt she can even say or spell it.

Nothing for the Boys, except the cheap sliders from the other week. Where is this money coming from? Every week her and Roma having bought things - treatments, treats, coffee/cake - the Boys get a bloody good walk and a lick of an ice cream shared between them.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She def didn’t get those glasses from an optician did she, they look ridiculous over the top of her eyebrows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.