Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would rather Rebecca keep her £100 and use it to fund getting BMA to a paediatrician, Alfie some glasses and Woody a football!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if Roma has tongue thrust? That can cause issues with speech and teeth development and explain why it looks as if her tongue is always visible

Reactions: 6
Whys she keep banging on about her “style” and always wearing leggings? Babe, we’re just thankful you’re clothed.
And I thought she loved her buttery leggings that are so so soft and buttery and super comfy and soft and buttery

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know why Steph has gone private? Surely being a self employed boss babe you need an open account to recruit naive people into your pyramid scheme

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why Steph has gone private? Surely being a self employed boss babe you need an open account to recruit naive people into your pyramid scheme
She keeps being coy about something going on in her life and is MEGA ANXIOUS all the time but never actually says what is going on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She keeps being coy about something going on in her life and is MEGA ANXIOUS all the time but never actually says what is going on 🙄
Ohh she’s one of them
*Steph has tagged at the local hospital*
“You okay babe?”
“Yeahhh, I’ll PM you”

😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big Steph both looks and carries on like an old woman...when begs started flogging the face vibrators I thought Steph must be someone mid 40s who'd became a mum slightly later in life then I found out she was 28 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Big Steph both looks and carries on like an old woman...when begs started flogging the face vibrators I thought Steph must be someone mid 40s who'd became a mum slightly later in life then I found out she was 28 😂😂😂
She’s rough as old boots

Reactions: 6
No way? I’m in my 40s and thought she was someone the same age who was totally fed up with life. So she qualified as a teacher and packed it in within a couple of years? Or am I getting mixed up?

Reactions: 3
The daughter is very pretty/strikingly cute but looks neither like the mum/dad and isn't interactive at all,

I hope they didn't pick up/get given the wrong baby at the hospital

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The daughter is very pretty/strikingly cute but looks neither like the mum/dad and isn't interactive at all,

I hope they didn't pick up/get given the wrong baby at the hospital
I wouldn’t say she’s pretty or striking. Pretty average and strikingly vacant, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very profound Beggy. i mean, it's not like you judge a persons worth by the number of flowers they have or whether they look good topless is it?

Oh, hang on...................

440715898_705759024880347_3610382236603589418_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.