Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am quite happy to say when an influencer that I don't likes little girl is "pretty" - case in point one of LJCs twins - don't think I'm saying Roma is ugly, but let's be real, shes bang average, people are never going to be stopping in the street to tell bogtrotter they've never seen such a beautiful little girl, nor is she going to be scouted for baby modelling. So Big Anne's gonna find it tough when she goes to school having had her head filled for 5 years with this idea she's this supah exceptionally prittehhh girl only to find out she's actually not... Particularly with her ever more apparent developmental delay...poor thing literally just sat there like a lump of lead with her tongue hanging out for that entire interaction 😥😥😥

Bogs trying to copy Kay Donnelly, Tina and Khalayah with this if anyone watches them on tiktok....it should actually be quite frightening for bogtrotter how stark the contrast is between Tina and Khalayahs speech and interactions (Tina in particular was having full adult conversations like a little old woman at age 2) while BMA is months off 2 and bar a few "words"/yelps is basically completely mute.
Joe Wickes youngest was born the same day as BMA and she's far more advanced,

you should watch this
Screenshot_20240425-110315.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Instead of sharing sludge in a glass that literally no-one cares about, why not address the fact that “supermummy” has time to do what makes her happy ie going back to the gym but has let the boys activities swimming/dancing/“ping pong” fall by the wayside.

You’re a selfish, ugly, smelly rat Rebecca.

Edited to add just watched that video of the body coaches wee girl and my god, the difference is stark. Speaking ability aside, Leno is alert, very much understands what’s going on and is engaging…Roma, well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Leni is your typical live wire toddler. Not kean on Joe or the fact that she’s stood on the table but it’s clear she’s fully engaged with. Leni & Roma are poles apart. In fact Leni talks better than Rebecca!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does it give anyone else the ick the way she refers to herself as “mummy”? 🤢
She gives me the ick full stop 😂 she was always rotten but since she had Roma its next level. The manic desperation for content and trying to prove tattle wrong is beyond obvious which probably explains why she has lost followers. Who wants to watch someone trying to shove down your throat that they are skinny and fashionable and suh healtheh with an envious lifestyle and a really clever pritteh babeh girleh when it’s painfully obvious that it’s all a lie. She proper looks like a delusional nutter these days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The bedding is in the wash 🥳🥳🥳
It's so obvious she pushes her pelvis forward and leans back a little bit to try give the illusion of a flat stomach.
Funnily enough I personally don't feel the need to post myself in my underwear to announce to people that I'm off to the gym tomorrow

Reactions: 23
It's so obvious she pushes her pelvis forward and leans back a little bit to try give the illusion of a flat stomach.
Funnily enough I personally don't feel the need to post myself in my underwear to announce to people that I'm off to the gym tomorrow
It’s the stretch that makes me laugh. Her hamster face out there looking like droopy 🤣
IMG_6255.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS.....she needs a bloody good SLAP🤦‍♀️

DIDDEMS
OH DEAR....

You CRY - YOU GET A TREAT
WTAF!

You Are The BIGGEST FUKING WETWIPE ON THIS PLANET
GROW UP FOR GODS SAKE & parent those kids😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A wild day.. why? Because you're at home all day with your toddler? Try working in a classroom full of 30 4 and 5 year olds, then come and talk to me about wild 🥴
---
Also how she reckons she's so relatable and 'real life' coz she whinges all the time. In reality its a constant 'woe is me'.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A wild day.. why? Because you're at home all day with your toddler? Try working in a classroom full of 30 4 and 5 year olds, then come and talk to me about wild 🥴
---
Also how she reckons she's so relatable and 'real life' coz she whinges all the time. In reality its a constant 'woe is me'.
She is so Pathetic its shocking
LAZY TO THE CORE...

Reactions: 15