Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I been doing it wrong, should I be standing at the back door to eat my meals?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wanna know how she’s fed her whole family with them farty little thighs, I’d bloody starve to death living in that house

Reactions: 20
Seriously Rebecca you need soften your whole attitude because that piece to camera with Roma 'talking' the snark from you really started to sneak in towards the end (if you feel she's all good why does she have to perform on camera to prove something to us)

It's time for the dummy fairy now that should of gone months ago any speech and language therapist will tell you that after 12 months it's of ZERO benefit and actually becomes a massive hindrance where normal speech development is concerned and what do you do ?
Show her going blah blah blah from behind a dummy then your brain engages and you remove it for two minutes, it needs going for good her teeth and speech prove it.
I'm addressing you directly because its very clear you read here and made your daughter do a clap back story that just didn't land 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think in beggys tiny mind, because it has bbq in the name it has to be eaten outside 🤣 in reality it needed to be eaten in the Sahara desert! I don’t think I’ve seen a drier meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that rurrrrrmerrr story for our benefit after we were saying this morning there's something not quite right?

If that was meant to put us in right then sorry dingle but own goal to you because if anything it's made me double down on my view that something's not quite right, a 20 month old making a few animal noises all the while with her tongue hanging out of her mouth doesn't exactly scream surpassing developmental milestones 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder if she'll use the 15 hour funding in September since she's earning with her businesses 😉 and its obvious Steve works, it'll do Roma the world of good!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m gluten free so I’ve had my portion of slorrrr cooker BBQ pulled chicken from a vase 🥰

But not outside.
I’m sOoOoO tHiCk arghhhhh 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The person that commented here before telling us we were wrong for saying there is something amiss with this child, clearly there’s no nastiness behind it. Most of us on here are mothers and saw the similarities with their child and Roma. That’s all. I mean, if we can see it and her “mum” can’t, there’s something very seriously wrong with her. She doesn’t deserve the title at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She probably took this monstrosity outside to avoid showing the moving boxes

Seriously though this makes my saliva dry up.
BF64456D-CDFB-4BFE-8925-46A91F8AB54E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There was nowhere near enough chicken in that pot for 4 of those tiny brioche buns never mind enough to feed her, a grown man and 2 hungry growing boys!

Reactions: 18
I can guarantee that NO ONE has been asking how she makes her smoothie. Because there are 56 reels, 29 photos and 571 highlights of it already 😴 she just doesn’t have anything new to post as she doesn’t do anything so has to keep coming up with tit after tit after tit of the same old tit after tit with the odd hoisin sauce bbq pulled chicken burger and slow cooker curry from a jar with soggy meatballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s so obvious she puts something chocolate based in her smoothies. They used to be green & that one was turning a murky green till she cut the video and it went dark tit brown. We all know you can’t stand the taste of health bogtrotter, just admit you’re having chocolate smoothies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs she can’t get anything right at all can she 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s actually comical

Reactions: 9