Rebecca Lamb #169 Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if something wasn’t flagged during pregnancy but she ignored the referral because she thought the hospital were trolling, like she thought school were when they suggested Alfie would benefit from extra support

Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t be surprised if something wasn’t flagged during pregnancy but she ignored the referral because she thought the hospital were trolling, like she thought school were when they suggested Alfie would benefit from extra support
Exactly👍🏻

Reactions: 6
Agree with you all and not in a nasty way either. The facial features and the tongue are concerning. She’s not the only child not to be babbling away at this age but when you put everything together it is. But we also all know she’s under stimulated and spent hours strapped looking at her mums tits and ass before the recently gifted carrier.

Reactions: 20
My youngest is 28🩷
Imagine if she came to me & said when i was a baby...

WHY was a CAMERA SHOVED IN MY FACE 24/7 TO WAVE AT NO ONE & WHY did u both neglect MY needs🤔🥺
Beaver disturbs me arent Dads suppose to protect their daughters
I actually find it toooooooo SAD💔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she use a filter on BMA? On her stories after she has done BMA'S hair, BMA's eyelashes look like they have been curled. Can it be natural

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Alfeh was the same. He was extremely behind developing. His speech, his mental maturity. Big Mands is the same. She doesn't really react to her mother, doesn't understand what's being said to her. Doesn't listen. How many times does she have to try and get her to perform and say things 🙄 she fails every time it's cringe. Just leave the girl alone! And that scrunched up face she pulls is when dingle has instructed her to smile for the camera. Her default look is her tongue hanging out and her jaw pushed forward.

I think Dingle is in denial about her kids. She thinks woodeh is forward because she doesn't realise he's just a normal boy, who's not particularly advanced, he just just doesn't have a development delay. They're so ignorant to the kids needs it pains me to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Dingle 1 and 2 only know about 4 words between them so the kids were never gonna fare any better

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've seen this mentioned a few times, what did she say about extra support? When was it and Is there a video?

Reactions: 2
My youngest is 28🩷
Imagine if she came to me & said when i was a baby...

WHY was a CAMERA SHOVED IN MY FACE 24/7 TO WAVE AT NO ONE & WHY did u both neglect MY needs🤔🥺
Beaver disturbs me arent Dads suppose to protect their daughters
I actually find it toooooooo SAD💔
Parents are supposed to protect their kids not just dads and daughters,he's as big a stupid useless prick as Rebecca is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've seen this mentioned a few times, what did she say about extra support? When was it and Is there a video?
Just before the pandemic Alfie was in I'd say year one. Just to clarify, I would say this even if it was a child of my friend, but to any reasonable person at this time, Alfie still talked very much like a baby for having been in primary school a couple of years and couldnt pronounce quite a few basic words correctly.

Quite rightly one of his teachers pulled bogtrotter in and suggested she take him to a speech therapist for extra support as their local NHS offered drop in sessions.

Dingle then came on stories looking for sympathy from her followers. She was fighting back the tears but with a bit of an angry tone to her voice saying that Alfie's teacher had said the above but she "can understand him perfectly fine" so didn't understand why it had been raised as an issue 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but she was begrudgingly "going to have to take him", it was a very odd response to have as for most people if a professional thought their child needed a little bit of extra support they'd be chomping at the bit to get it and help their son.....

Other OG tattlers, please correct me if I'm wrong but I think there was no more mention for a while then miraculously she was then asked about it by a "flower" in one of her q&a's where she claimed the speech therapist had completely agreed with her that there was no issues with Alfie's speech and signed him off after one session. As we know, she uses Q&A's to lie and paint herself as supah emerrrrzenn und stuff sniff so there's every potential she either didn't take him or the therapist said the situation was dire

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she showing that abomination of a burger stood outside her house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Where’s the cheese , salad, onions, coleslaw, pickles , sauce even ?! And why was it taken outside ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’ve never know anyone to fail so much as she does. I do bbq chicken burgers ALL the time and that’s not even the right recipe. Who the duck has hoison sauce and soy sauce in BBQ burgers 🤣🤣🤣 seriously.

You’re supposed to put Passata in & chicken seasoning & garlic. Not all the tit she put in! 😣😣😣

• Haha
Reactions: 23