Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ck2020

VIP Member
I’ve never seen her ever take the boys to a proper day out!! Like a theme park, or even a proper zoo! It’s always a farm or a walk. Clear as day they are skint 😂😂
---
I’ve never seen her ever take the boys to a proper day out!! Like a theme park, or even a proper zoo! It’s always a farm or a walk. Clear as day they are skint 😂😂
Added to say, light water valley isn’t that far from her at all and it’s not that expensive!! Gullivers valley too…. Those poor boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Unknown3

VIP Member
Literally came here for this as I remember her advertising skin and me pretty sure it was less then 5/6 weeks ago too. She claims to have been using this for that time 😅 honestly can't keep up with this girl.
Started following them around the time of the little life company, it’s so desperate

Reactions: 10

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Aww thank you ❤ We should do a beggy meet up but a tattle version 🤣🤣
---

Wow how is your course going? I thought of midwifery but I think the whole never being able to have more children thing would be extremely difficult for me just now! Can’t wait, I’m doubting myself because I think family think I’m stupid on some level but don’t admit it, so I’ll show them all 😂 best of luck to you aswell! Amazing 🤩
I’m sure you’ll be amazing. It’s normal to have doubts and be nervous when doing something new and unknown. It will all be worth it though. I am loving my course, I’m already over half way through the first year. I had my 5th birth today and there’s no better feeling. I feel incredibly privileged every time I walk through the hospital doors. Good luck lovely and if you need any help with the access please shout. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
The no bad men comment was very strange,as if they moved to the shack to escape someone. I can remember Alfie being almost upset,he was very young,but ive always wondered what had happened . Years ago,when they lived in he old house I remember someone saying they'd been on a night out and Steve had been seen brawling in the street out side a bar. Not really surprised at him behaving like that,you can't buy class,doesn't matter how much money his dad has,Steve and Rebecca will always be tacky chavs
Oh crikey! That’s awful that Alfie was upset. ☹ I imagine their house isn’t a happy one (despite what Dingle posts)!

Imhere123

VIP Member
That dress looks awful on her. I can imagine it actually being a really nice dress on some people, but it just does not suit her at all.

April17

Chatty Member
The clothes in that Temu haul 🤮🤮so cheap & tacky looking…….just what a boss babe would buy 😂😂

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Surely they could’ve left after school if it’s just grandmas house for the weekend!? They could’ve met halfway!

Rosie878

VIP Member
Such a boss babe she’s had to start doing £25 lash lifts 😭😭😭😭 howling. And she’s her ‘up line’ so definitely gets more scam money than begs.
She tried to spin it as 'because people keep asking me'
No, because you are struggling on your fake nuskin 'wage'.

Wonder what she's going to do when her daughter starts school in September as I'm pretty sure she can only justify being off because as a teacher she had to pay to put her in nursery 5x a week so probably spun the SAHM thing to her husband based on the actual take home salary she would be earning until the girl turned 5.
Not checked her insta in ages and her original account is private now. What on earth is she using to charge £25 - LvL is usually about £40. Definitely doesnt jive with the boss babe narrative she had going.

She was on about feeling ready for another baby a few months ago so maybe that’s what the plan for when her kid starts school.

She alluded to going through some tough times when I last saw her insta. Wasn’t she struggling with a skin condition. All sounded quite stressful…

• Haha

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
Guys, off topic, but to the ones I was chatting to about Nursing. I have an interview at college end of April ☺ it is the access to nursing that was mentioned. Spoke to a lady on Tuesday about how they can support me with my long term problems after my STC. All positive. So thank you to all. It gave me the kick up my arse and can’t wait to finally make a better life for me and my boy. ❤

Rebecca you’re still a dick
What we like to hear, go smash it 👏🏼

• Heart

Win

VIP Member
Are we sure they’re back at school? Mine aren’t back until Monday. They broke up the Thursday before Easter
Hers are deffo back, I checked the school Facebook page (thankfully I’m not a weirdo, just a troll aka person with opinion)

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Have the lips been topped up too? She looks completely different and her face can't even pull a proper smile! :LOL:

Anotherct

VIP Member
I’m sure beggy Brittany did the same advert yesterday, they’re clearly scraping the barrel with these illiterate influencers. It’ll be Demi Donnelly next.

• Haha