Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
I might be horribly out of touch but how is she feeding a family of 5 for £73 🤔 even if i shop at aldi i spend between 80-100 for 2 people. I mean we have more than 1 piece of veg with our evening meal and easily 3 bits of fruit each per day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

yellowmellow

VIP Member
They're such scruffy hillbillies. Can't wait for her to move back to civilisation and realise how much of a lazy tramp she actually is compared to everyone else.

Reactions: 26

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
She's wearing that thing for a hen do, and with converse!! 😂🤣.... It looks like one of those Doillies that cover a toilet roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She would have been happy if she'd had one girl that she and Beaver could fawn over. The way she treats big mandy compared to when the boys were that age is absolutely disgraceful. Everything about her is just vile.

• Sad

majestic26

VIP Member
Roma is so behind. I know they all develop at different rates but my daughter is 3 months older than her and on a different planet in terms of comprehension, diction and vocabulary. If Roma is ever 'wild' it's likely because she's having trouble expressing herself and communicating. HOW can Beggy not see it? The kid needs help. Her mouth and tongue are so strange too, almost too big for her face, the poor thing.

• Sad

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
It's not even 8pm in the school holidays and her 10 year old must be in bed if she's watching TOWIE. Poor thing has spent all day with his little sister instead of playing with friends or doing something fun and age appropriate too.
Most people’s 10 year olds are up wanting to watch England play like mine. Though ours are still in school till tomorrow. I’m allowing mine up till the end of the first half but if it was holidays he’d be watching it all.

but it’s Alfeh who sadly seems to be stunted as a 6 year old. He’ll have been dancing in his room he shares with his brother while no one pays attention to his same 4 moves at 6 o’clock & then shoved off to bed in rotting pjs he’s wore for weeks. Door held closed I’m sure.

• Sad

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
She doesn’t even have shoes on so if she wanted to run around and play she wouldn’t be able to. None of my children would have tolerated being in a carrier at that age, hard enough to confine them to a pushchair. She us worryingly compliant for a toddler.
I swear she's trying to prove something by lugging that child around less than a month after surgery, serves her right if she ends up rupturing something or getting a hernia and it's brewing you watch she'll be struck down by a sudden random pain, having another cry in A&E claiming every things going wrong and it needs investigation 🙄

Sticky One

VIP Member
That’s defo an undisclosed ad

also just to add, she’s really trying to stress that it’s THE FIRST TIME she’s ever had Botox 🤥 sure hun

• Haha
  • Heart

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Beggys whole personality is BMA and matcha.

She is insufferable. She clearly to stupid to understand that other people don't generally think your own kid isn't the bees knees.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I hope at the new school the SENCo and DSL are shit hot and come down on these 2 chumps like a ton of bricks.

If it's in Hornsea, a more built up area, there's a good chance and I am here for it.

The small rural school probably didn't have the personnel to give it the dedication needed.

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
Pissing myself that the t&cs of the temu thing entitles them to use pretty much everything including her voice. You can imagine them “guys we’ve hit the jackpot, I present you with ✨ vase noise ✨

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Beggy and her performing monkey is back again. Say this, say that! And of course you didn't sit the wild child on the bookshelf and put the basket on her head did you? You really are a pathetic child! 🤥

• Sad

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Just shows how much she filters her pics, her smug face this morning she has highlighted hair
Now she looks like winnie the witch with black hair. Also, them trainers are about to split with the pressure of beggys big wide feet!
The Fringe is an everything girl isn’t she? “Fringe girl” “beach girl” “Starbucks girl” “beggys backpack girl”

• Haha
  • Heart

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I came to say I’m 3 days post blood test, feeling good, a little tender and still green/blue where the needle went in (my arm) yet I’ve stripped down to nothing to show my boyfriend & kids when they get home so they can feel sorry for me.
However beggy well and truly stole the show with the catsuit. I’m sorry it’s hideous, I know the majority of her clothes are but wtf. There’s noway she thinks she looks good? When is she gunna wear it? If any of her followers were wondering if she’s still relevant, let that suit be the nail in the coffin.

• Haha
  • Heart