Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mindlesswaffle

Can you even send such poor flowers via a florist delivery? Maybe they all agreed to ask Steve to get a bunch to keep the illusion of friendship going
I received a plant from bloom and wild this week - it has exactly the same card and I think it is the cheapest bunch of flowers you can get on there at £19.

Reactions: 7

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
I cant wait for her to jump on the lululemon leggings bandwagon. Or is it out of her price bracket?

• Haha

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
She actually looks really good in the video of her in a thong but no idea why she needs to be in a thong that small on the gram or why people think her thighs are too big?! Not defending her just not sure how you can say she looks bad
We can never truly tell what the rest of her looks like because she filters so much but her thighs are always and have always been big. If anything its even more noticeable when she tries to make her top half look tiny.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
She actually looks really good in the video of her in a thong but no idea why she needs to be in a thong that small on the gram or why people think her thighs are too big?! Not defending her just not sure how you can say she looks bad
I think the problem is that she does look OK, but instead of just owning how she looks she filters herself to look different and claims she's smaller than she is.
In a lot of her "content" she actually looks ridiculous because the filters are glitching, or she's stretched herself out of proportion.
If she just came on as herself, was honest about what size she's wearing, I'd personally think a bit more of her.
---
Come on TATTLERS
We need a GOOD THREAD😁
There's one just above your comment 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
View attachment 2822329

I don’t think she’s having gallbladder surgery 🤣 do nhs hospitals normally have black leather seating?
Why such a big bag? I was told only to take in a dressing gown and slippers as there was nowhere on the day ward to store the bags. Because I had to stay in longer my other half brought in nightwear and toiletries later for me. It looks like she has packed for a week!

• Heart

#notanadad

VIP Member
Maybe she’s having surgery tomorrow morning for something else 👀 will be interesting to see what she does the next 24-48 hours on her stories

Reactions: 6

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Basically she's not lying about the op 🙂 theres no reading between the lines that you've missed.

Hope you feel better soon x
Oh I was hoping it was true that she has a prolapse that Steve was shagging 😂😂 thank you I'm not even sure what's wrong with me but a bad fever and headache 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
I have no idea about these things, but is there any possibility she'd have had any different kind of elective surgery? Like gastric bypass or something. I just can't imagine them doing gallbladder surgery without her having been really ill and she was never really ill? I've got gallstones and had a few nasty attacks but only ever had a scan and "try to keep away from high fat foods". I know people who've had it removed and have literally had week long + stays in hospital because they were so ill yet still had to wait ages for their operations?
Think it depends where you are. My cousin went to a&e once with a flare up they scanned her, confirmed she had gallstones then sent her home with paracetamol and told her to speak to her gp for a surgery referral and that was it