Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggybexy

VIP Member
She’s obviously lied to the doctors about how much pain she’s in and probably told them she sticks to a gallbladder friendly diet. Surely you can’t suddenly go back to eating all sorts of crap after it’s removed. She makes it sound like she’ll be right as rain the day after the op 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s not having it that’s why 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

User90009

Many private hospitals take nhs. We have had private cover for years… used to be a week’s wait for apt, now it’s more like 4 weeks because they take so many nhs. It’s extremely common.

NH14

VIP Member
Why did she bother with all the gym and PT shit if she knew she was having abdominal surgery , duhhhh

Clarity456

VIP Member
Generally most plastic surgeons in England will only use round high profile implants as well 😂😂😂 I'd be shocked if she doesn't go for a big size and probably over the muscle so it's going to be so obvious 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

sosticky

Chatty Member
Groma. There was a big thing about influencers shaving their babies heads to apparently make their hair grow quicker/longer/thicker. She never addressed it or admitted it but it was obvious she’d done it cos Groma used to have fuck all hair she kept putting clips in it and it just looked ridiculous with her two strands of hair she had 😂
This is Beggy again adopting a Mediterranean trend, it's very common in "Spainish"

• Haha

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
Off I go to message Amor lashes and chucking mine out now. Man you’re greeting cause woody wouldn’t get dressed. She was dropped on her head as a child I’m sure. Spend a day with my niece and nephew, they’re feral. Youngest nephew is now old enough to get his sister back because she’s a psycho and bit her the other week. My sister has the patience of a saint. Try that and we’ll see how you get on 😂
My Dad dropped my cousin on his head as a baby (not on purpose) My cousin as he got older became a bit of a 😱.... The family have always thought that the bang on the head turned him into Walter Mitty type - sounds about right for RH too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ju19

VIP Member
Treats for her & Roooooma
Never for the boys
Such a bitch to them....

I CANNOT I JUST CANT
A&W matching swimwear WTAF😮

• Sad
  • Sick