Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I did think that myself to be honest. I had all my vitals taken including height and weight. There is no way that tgey could just go by word of mouth for that because of the anaesthetic.
I didn’t get weighed for mine at all? I think I may have been at my preop & my telephone consultation I was asked but I definitely didn’t the day of surgery.

Reactions: 4

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Groma. There was a big thing about influencers shaving their babies heads to apparently make their hair grow quicker/longer/thicker. She never addressed it or admitted it but it was obvious she’d done it cos Groma used to have fuck all hair she kept putting clips in it and it just looked ridiculous with her two strands of hair she had 😂
This is what Irish travellers do too

• Haha

Phantom Bantom

Temu???? The scam ground zero for the northern hemisphere???

I'd love to comment on your dick post but for some bizarre reason i can't

Untitled.png

pinkqueen

She actually looks really good in the video of her in a thong but no idea why she needs to be in a thong that small on the gram or why people think her thighs are too big?! Not defending her just not sure how you can say she looks bad

Reactions: 3

Meringue22

VIP Member
Why are you being a dick? I literally asked a question and also asked politely to be corrected. Really unsure why you are being unnecessarily rude. I’m sorry if I’ve offended you and your gallbladder ffs 😂
I’m being a dick? I wasn’t rude. I was actually joking. I won’t respond to you again and ask you don’t respond to me either

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I’ve had my gallbladder removed, no one has ever mentioned to me anything about B12 🤷🏽‍♀️ it may be dependant on surgeons… but why does she have 4 scars… I only have 3!?
It is common as I am 4y post op and I have had injections for years now, it’s something to do with bile salt malabsorption apparently but it was so long ago I was told I forgot. I had no idea until a routine blood test picked up mine was scarily low.

Unknown3

VIP Member
We’ve just remortgaged and Halifax didn’t even ask to see any photo ID for me and my husband 😳 and yes, we were moving to them as new customers 🥴 I feel like credit is so easy to get now, as long as you have a decent credit score no one seems to check much else. She could easily have got a loan for cosmetic surgery. Although I’m not sure she is doing that to be honest. I’m very doubtful there is a gallbladder op though. I think she’ll post a hospital pic (let’s remember she has posted a hospital picture when she was in before so she could easily be using an old one) and then go offline for a few days. Then she’ll be cautious what she posts for a couple of weeks them bam, back to normal, gallbladder lie gone away.
For AML they would have carried out an EID (electronic identification) if you failed it you would have been required to provide name ID and proof of residency. You will have passed it. Mortgage lenders are heavily regulated.