Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortruth

I hate to say it, but she has definitely lost a substantial amount of weight lately, in that nail advert her ring is so loose on her finger. When she used to do her food shop hauls and prod every item she’d brought, the ring was so tight I think it would have had to be cut off!

Reactions: 6

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I had my gallbladder out 20 yrs ago and not once have I had issues requiring B12, no one has ever mentioned it, thay just said dairy might be an issue and yeah sometimes cream and greasy food like mcds can upset my tummy. Oh and I have only 3 scars 1 by my belly button and 2 smaller ones on the side of my tummy where a drain was.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Correct !! That is how day surgery is run , so there are no delays with anyone turning up late and makes sure there been time to do all prep consent forms wristband etc then everyone taken down one after another ,most efficient use of time , staffing and operating theatre resources I had to be at hospital for 7 am didn't go down till 11 am !
I had to be in for 7am and didn’t go down til 5pm. I was fucking starving 🤣🤣 my stepdad had day surgery a few weeks ago though and had to be in at 12.30pm and he was back at home at 6.30pm! Think it depends where you are

Clarity456

VIP Member
I didn’t get weighed for mine at all? I think I may have been at my preop & my telephone consultation I was asked but I definitely didn’t the day of surgery.
Same I wasn't weighed at any point, all I can think is they thought the weight I wrote on the forms was realistic (because it was) and if I'd told a scandalous lie they may have asked me to

Reactions: 5

Olive16

I’ve had my gallbladder removed, no one has ever mentioned to me anything about B12 🤷🏽‍♀️ it may be dependant on surgeons… but why does she have 4 scars… I only have 3!?

Misty7687

I hate to say it, but she has definitely lost a substantial amount of weight lately, in that nail advert her ring is so loose on her finger. When she used to do her food shop hauls and prod every item she’d brought, the ring was so tight I think it would have had to be cut off!
I was going to say the same thing. She will never be stick thin because that isn’t her build, but you can see it in her face, neck and shoulders too.

The weight loss seems quite drastic and fast. Those glasses look absolutely huge on her face.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
When I last went under they did exactly that! I knew the weight I was obvs and was truthful but they didn't question it or make me get weighed.

If Beggy is 8 and a half stone then bugger me I need to get dieting if that's what she looks like in pictures and I'm 11 lbs heavier 💔
They weighed and measured me at the YC for exactly this op at my pre op .

Ju19

VIP Member
"My belly button is so brusied". I just literally can't with this woman. My now 8yr old had open heart surgery when he was 6 and he didn't make half as much fuss as this supposed 30 yr old woman. You want to try and have your chest cut open(twice) and then try moaning about 4 key hole scars.
Hoping hes doing OK💙🙏

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Not sure how comfortable it sits with me that a HCP is reporting back to someone who posts on Tattle!!
And the poster basically put a target on her back by saying she's going on maternity leave! I wouldn't be surprised if it has been reported b
Totally agree. As much as I dont like Rebecca she's legally entitled to privacy and confidentiality. If the person who originally gave the info was a nurse theres definite grounds for the nmc to investigate. Regardless of what position they hold the hospital definitely has grounds to investigate due to breach of confidentiality.
I wouldn't be surprised if Becky has made a complaint.