Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireCrepe

After having my second c section 2 months ago, the morning after I was still able to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my fucking face. She’s a scruffy, lazy cunt
To be fair I had gallbladder surgery and thought it would be a breeze after having had 2 c sections (including an emergency one during which I nearly died) - yet my recovery was slow and the day after I struggled to get out of bed.

Reactions: 5

Ju19

VIP Member
Gobsmacked she put that vid on TikTok, poor Alfie. However, looking at previous posts, she doesn’t care how stupid her and her family look. Poor Roma, subjected to p*do’s in the womb.
OMG😅 wtaf planet is she on😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Someone is telling porkies here , they don't ask you to fill in your own weight , the nurse weighs you and checks your height at your pre op , do you think the anaesthetist is going to go by what someone guesses at what they weigh or knocks off lbs to what they want to weigh !!

Your “mate “ that works at the YC obviously doesn't care about patient confidentiality or about keeping their job to be honest !
I did think that myself to be honest. I had all my vitals taken including height and weight. There is no way that tgey could just go by word of mouth for that because of the anaesthetic.

Reactions: 4

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
I don’t know much about Gallbladder removal so those in the know please wade in…

Beggy won’t be having any more kids. She doesn’t work and doesn’t want to. Could this surgery be so that when Groma goes to school she can claim more benefits?

Ju19

VIP Member
Do the videos STAY on Tik Tok forever?😠
---
Excited for HELLOOOOO FRESH
Please eat it......i bet she does too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Clarity456

VIP Member
Someone is telling porkies here , they don't ask you to fill in your own weight , the nurse weighs you and checks your height at your pre op , do you think the anaesthetist is going to go by what someone guesses at what they weigh or knocks off lbs to what they want to weigh !!
When I last went under they did exactly that! I knew the weight I was obvs and was truthful but they didn't question it or make me get weighed.

If Beggy is 8 and a half stone then bugger me I need to get dieting if that's what she looks like in pictures and I'm 11 lbs heavier 💔

viewtube

VIP Member
The HCP shouldn’t even be confirming they’d had Becky in. That’s a big no! Even if it is just speaking to your friends in passing. Or family for that matter.
Verging on NMC reporting territory tbh.
Totally agree. As much as I dont like Rebecca she's legally entitled to privacy and confidentiality. If the person who originally gave the info was a nurse theres definite grounds for the nmc to investigate. Regardless of what position they hold the hospital definitely has grounds to investigate due to breach of confidentiality.

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
What benefits? Not sure you can claim PiP if you’ve had your gallbladder out
Hence why I asked and stated I don’t know about the implications of said surgery. I was wondering if she was laying down the foundation as to why she couldn’t work when Roma goes to school.

• Heart

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
I hate to say it, but she has definitely lost a substantial amount of weight lately, in that nail advert her ring is so loose on her finger. When she used to do her food shop hauls and prod every item she’d brought, the ring was so tight I think it would have had to be cut off!
She posted her weight recently with those scales when she had the 3 PT sessions, she was 10st something