Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I don't understand the difference between the Chinese takeaway and the Chinese restaurant food effect on your gallbladder

Or how you don't use your gallbladder when you are pregnant .

But high saturated fat mince pies and cream and lemon cakes with butter icing every day are ok ?

Maybe I’m just thick , vase noise !

• Haha
Reactions: 30

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
No harm to the kids because it’s not their faults but I’m sick of the sight of them. They are vacant performing monkeys and it is really unsettling to see. If any of them become literate enough, they could make a ton doing a tell all book on that saggy, smell fuckwit of a “mother” of theirs.

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Do normal grown adults actually wear those g string type thongs?! Can’t think of anything worse than a bit of elastic stuck up my bum all day 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
That story with the kids "dancing" and being filmed from behind made me feel so uncomfortable. Alfie is going to have such a miserable time at high school if she doesn't start thinking about what she is posting.
All the pervs that watch her channel and will be getting off on that footage. It's just SO wrong.
We know she reads here but her brain is so thick that when she sees there are MULTIPLE posts of people saying how wrong it is to post that sort of footage etc- does it make her think? No.....she just says we are all jealous trolls.
Ffs if one or two people said on one occasion you might think ok its just that person, but when MULTIPLE PEOPLE comment MULTIPLE times on the fact that pervs are getting off on footage of your children posted by you and that what you're posting is inappropriate- that SHOULD make you think about what you're doing.
But no.....not you. Stupid thick bitch

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Oh to be the nurse that talks to Rebecca when she comes round from whatever surgery she has

When I came round from my gallbladder surgery I was talking a right load of bollocks apparently and I just remembered being really annoyed that this nurse wouldn't shut up asking me about my holidays when all I wanted to do is snooze Think they do this to make sure you are coming round ! She will be telling them about her amazing cute ironing board and they will be writing down possible brain defect in their notes!

• Haha

ivebeenherebefore

Like someone else said above, she’s still a liar. Granted, it looks like she had her gallbladder out and she’ll be smug because she can “prove tattle wrong” 🙄
But she would have had to lie and/or exaggerate her symptoms to get it out this quickly. It was no coincidence that her “flare ups” happened when Beaver was planning a night out. The NHS is on its knees and some of us are waiting for referrals for LEGIT issues (I’ve been waiting 9 months for mine) and Beggy is quite happy to lie to get what she wants…fuck anyone else.
It’s also hilarious that this is the thing she wanted to prove us wrong on. Not that she’s a shit parent. Not that her marriage is real. Not that her “husband” doesn’t cheat on her. Not that she washes regularly. Not that she changes her bed sheets. Not the reason why her house is up for sale. Not that she’s not on Only Fans. Not that she doesn’t put up toddler foot pics for her pervert followers. Not that she doesn’t prefer Roma over the boys. I could go on and on…
But for Rebecca, the most important thing is that she had her gallbladder out.
If you’re reading this Rebecca, I admit that I was wrong and that you did in fact have surgery. I hold my hands up. But you’re still a shit parent in a shitty marriage in a shitty house. I know that I’m a good parent in a secure marriage in a nice house. So I guess I’m the smug one 😂

• Heart
I wouldn't be surprised if Becky has made a complaint.
I would love to over hear the conversation if she had!
Hello sniff erm yeah I’m a famous erm influencer on sniff Instagram and YouTube and a nasty troll has said on the site that can’t be named that her friend works here and sniff said that I wasn’t 57kgs 🥹

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Those Boohoo dresses. See you left the labels on Beggy so you can return them when you’ve done your pretend haul.

And Jesus, does she still thinks she’s a teenager, that white dress is waaaaaay too young for her.
Didn't she say in yesterdays you tube lies that she wasn't buying anymore clothes for herself because she has too many !!!

• Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
You can see all over her face how happy she is to have something to talk about, and for people to send her well wishes. Absolutely pathetic and abnormal behaviour.

"I can't normally sit still, I like things in certain places" - she's the laziest cunt ever and he rehouse is a shithole. How she has the audacity to say all this is beyond me

Reactions: 29

Beggybexy

VIP Member
She is mentally ill. So Roma will be flashing her bits online to weirdos when she’s 18 because that’s what you became. Alfie and woody will just be uneducated, misogynistic men just like old beaver tits.
IMG_5637.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I’m not a royalist but I am a Mum and my heart goes out to Kate, imagine having to navigate a cancer journey whilst being a mum to your 3 young kids, whose grandfather also has cancer.

Whilst this tool is going on like she’s going through the same. She really is in her own little world.

• Heart

Halliestar

VIP Member
Fake yawn and still in the same pjs with stain on the arm in the same bed covers she’s had on for months 🤢

• Sick