Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I just want to share normal life 🤣🤣🤣 immediately blocks anyone with a different opinion to her, blocks anyone who calls her out for being a rubbish mother, anyone who asks about having the shack up for sale, anyone who calls her out for not taking her kids education seriously and god forbid you ask about the welfare of any of the animals.
I’ve never seen anyone be so uncomfortable pretending to be comfortable on screen. Making up lies that she thinks impressive, but spinning it to make out she’s so real and down to earth. Of course your kids have meltdowns, your house is cold and damp and you can’t cook to save your life, you’re beggy from the dales, hardly earning a footballer wage. I’m embarrassed by her, for her, for her children. Honestly she needs a reality check.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Alfeh Anne is about as wild as a wet cabbage. I am sick to death of her boring face. No one gives a fuck about anyone else's child! Can't she get that through her momo looking greasy head🙄 and if people want to see her kid, sorry but you have nonce tendencies. It's weird to ask to see a kid you've got no connection to!

• Heart
  • Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
The HCP shouldn’t even be confirming they’d had Becky in. That’s a big no! Even if it is just speaking to your friends in passing. Or family for that matter.
Verging on NMC reporting territory tbh.
Is it that deep? People on here BEG for proof / sightings etc and when someone shares something that we don’t even know is true & the person wasn’t saying much at all, there’s tears. The common arsehole here is beggy, (and no not her bellybutton) no one else. Let’s move on from it now & focus on the grubby toothed trout.

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Im so confused.

I get that she's resting up and reading here and wants to set the record straight 🙄 but to just make up that we didn't witness her first trip to the hospital on stories where she had to walk back home after having an internal scan due to an attack of something that had NEVER happened before, her asking followers for suggestions on what might be wrong with her and passing those suggestions onto the doctor and wanting them to follow things up to get answers...... that all took place in the SUMMER of 2021, FACT BEGS !

Why is she now saying its been going on for 7 years because to say it started after Woody was born in 2017 is just outright lies.

I'm honestly in shock that she's gaslighting this hard when we saw it all first hand play out, its possibly the weirdest out right lie she told since Steve believed her coming off the pill wouldn't end in Pregnancy .

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Sticky One

VIP Member
Imagine being a ‘influencer’ and the only jobs you get are for ironing boards and mugshots 🫢 that’s karma for being a cocky prick

• Haha
  • Heart

Elltee

Had to tell my sister who follows Rebecca on instagram who is battling anorexia today that she heavily edits her photos and knows her angles well. My sister had a baby about 6 months ago and is struggling. She even said that her q&a about her and Steve having sex EVERYDAY made her feel inadequate. Honestly this woman makes me sick. How can people say she's "relatable" is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Angry
"My belly button is so brusied". I just literally can't with this woman. My now 8yr old had open heart surgery when he was 6 and he didn't make half as much fuss as this supposed 30 yr old woman. You want to try and have your chest cut open(twice) and then try moaning about 4 key hole scars.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Wtf has she done to the boys hair? So she can get her hair, nails, beauty treatments done and buy endless clothes for Groma but the boys get nothing and she cuts their hair like that? Ffs!
It’s like she WANTS them to be bullied.
It looks AWFUL. She is VILE to those boys. She couldn’t make it any clearer that she doesn’t give a shit about them. 😡

• Sad

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Jeez can you imagine if she had to get all three ready herself , get herself dressed and ready to go to work and then drop boys at school and Roma at nursery before then driving herself to get to work on time .

That is a normal morning for so many women , who just get on with it day after day !

Grow up Rebecca no one feels sorry for you !

• Heart

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
She’d have been a triple threat in women’s rugby: stocky sturdy legs, so greasy she’d slip through any tackle and no no worries about having any brain cells knocked about.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Chrissy2228

“i only buy for the children “obviously” *vase noise as I have too many clothes”….. next day….”look at all these new clothes for me “
Make it make sense you absolute scumbag!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Imagine if she is lying. She pretends to have her gallbladder out, we see the miraculous recovery, she stops going on about it.

Then in a years time, she actually starts having gallbladder issues and genuinely needs it removing.

Imagine 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36