Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I truly truly can't understand how she has managed to pull this off? The amount of lying she has had to do... Honestly, if I was friends with her that would be a massive red flag. We've seen what she eats for crying out loud! And somehow she has managed to convince multiple medical professionals that she's got a massive problem and lives in fear of eating, enough for them to take her gallbladder out, when it seems like people with much more extreme issues in this department have no hope of getting it out. I wonder if she thinks it was worth it this morning, waking up in pain, hopefully having had a wake up call that she still can't just eat what she wants. I've got gallstones, but they don't bother me too much, I know what sets them off and avoid it. I wouldn't be begging for my gallbladder out without extremely good reason and neither would any normal, sane person.
---
Just to add - she was eating deep-fried mozzarella only a month ago! And seemingly had no issues whatsoever!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Clarity456

VIP Member
Beggy is a greasy, scabby mess so why would you even think she would regularly bath her kids?

I bet she smells.
I dunno why but have you ever came across someone who has bad BV and BO but douses themself in a pungent fragrance like Charlie Red or Britney Spears Fantasy.

That's how I imagine Beggy to smell, dirty and greasy with a tinge of fish and Charlie Red.

• Haha
  • Sick

Unknown3

VIP Member
Why is she even promoting an at home hair removal when she has had it done in a salon the fucking idiot, she would flog a dead horse for a few quid

• Wow
  • Angry

Bwacac

Chatty Member
You know your life must be shit when you use your gallbladder as a highlight! She’s scraping the barrel so hard right now I can hear it from my little Welsh valley where I have a very fulfilling life with my husband and children, a rewarding career, a beautiful home and good friends around me. I would never want a day in her shoes. I don’t have to light tea lights in my bathroom and pretend my husband is being romantic all the while seeking validation from others. She honestly blows my mind!

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Not too late Rebecca you can still do make up n beauty at college and you could still join the police to be “ a police laydeh” I mean your Husband doesn't work so nothing stop you really 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
It's grim, she needs to accept she's about a MAC NC20 not Italian, not olive, not tanned..youre untouched skin literally resemble an embalmed corpse in the funeral home viewing room Begs.

Step away from any foundation shades that's called golden beige or sand, they're not meant for you.

When she went for a makeup appointment at Charlotte Tilbury before the fake wedding the professional there matched her to like the third lightest shade, must have just been a horrible troll 😂🙃
I work in a funeral home and the bodies we care for are a better colour than Hacker Obson's oily face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Summer2011

Chatty Member
what were those rambly nonsense stories about this morning, a whole load of words. Repeating we have a lovely life, lovely life. I dunno which part she thinks is lovely? I personally think her home is a dump, her parenting is crap, her kids are massively underestimated and her husband is rat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Old school surgeon that uses staples for keyhole surgery 😮, where did they dig him/her up from!! Good luck with those scars in your bikinis Beggy 🤣

• Haha

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
So she’s confused about the Temu scam but willing to share the link with her followers anyway just incase it might result in her gaining a few pence. Says it all really.

• Haha
  • Heart

Unknown3

VIP Member
Pissing her knickers at the possibility of getting £50, why would a boss babe who saves and has all this money need to waste her time doing whatever these morons sharing a temu link are doing to get £50.

• Haha

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Can verify I tried these pancakes yeaaaaars ago and they’re fucking bowfing. It’s like a fried egg and fried banana, just vile. She rations like WW2! Just make normal pancakes for the kids. Why subject them to your gross shit you pretend you eat but behind the camera you’re scoffing cakes and biscuits. If I made them for my son he would actually say what the fuck is that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Cocoluna

VIP Member
ran here to mention the boys hair and it’s nice to see we’re all thinking the same. How come this hoe treats herself to a colour every 3 weeks yet her apparent worlds who she takes so much pride in get theirs annihilated by her. Do your own since your so qualified hunipot

• Sad

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
God she’s such a dirty skank. Gotta get those pics for the pervs even post surgery. She makes me sick.
Beaver obviously doesn’t care about her at all. They have no respect for each other. My husband would have a shit fit if I posted pics like that on public social media platform!
He just doesn’t care or enjoys other creeps perving on his ugly bitch.

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Why does she have to be in a thong to show her stomach?! My question is moot as we all know why but any excuse to get her arse out, eh?