Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Groma is always wanting to look at the wedding album. Hahahahahhahha. Fuck off Rebecca you helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Oh so according to Dr Begs your gallstones can tell the difference between a Chinese takeaway, Chinese restaurant and a Chinese ready meal 🥴 she also seems to have fully forgot she said her op was cancelled in early December because apparently now the story is, she cancelled it due to being pregnant with the unwanted mute child she told YouTube she found out about on New Years Day. Dopey cunt 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
To say my eyes exited my head would be an understatement 😂😂😂 I’m going to hell (I’m driving the bus tbh) but those hair cuts, what in gods name?!
How much does a hair cut for boys of their age? Instead of having that treatment this afternoon why would you not pay a professional?

Beggy and Beager, you are honestly a pair of evil b*stards giving them poor boys those hair cuts

• Sad
Reactions: 35

gxlx123

I was just saying last night to my OH how all these mums on social media gushing about their kids and how lucky they are to be their mum are the same people who in the next breath slag them off and whinge about how hard it is having kids 🤣🤣 and right on cue Rebecca does just that lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Can we move on from the confidentiality thing 🥱 at the end of the day, if Beggy wants to complain then she can 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Why does a 30 year old “mummeh of 3” need so much attention to begin with? It’s bizarre.

Speaking of bizarre why does she post boomerangs of Roma. She honestly does that kid no favours.

Lastly before my lunch break is over and I go back to subsidising tax dodgers like Beggy…the tulips are new, the other bunch of flowers were from Mother’s Day ya turd. Nice try though.

• Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
She keeps saying that she had to cancel her previous surgery date because she was pregnant with Roma but I’m sure I remember her being all packed and ready to go into hospital then being annoyed because the hospital had contacted her to cancel the surgery the day before or day of due to staffing!?! Am I remembering this correctly?

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
There’s no way that oaf ever does that for her
It's interesting when we get these glimpses into just how warped their relationship actually is .

We know she started the day (again) in tears, feeling low only to end the day with Steve running a bath and lighting candles for her.
If that did even happen then it's clearly her go to way of getting him to notice her and get special treatment from him, sitting their sobbing at the expense of her own son over something as trivial as having to encourage him to get ready for school then hamming it up all day so that even by bed time he knows shes still upset and needs to be looked after and coddled (and of course post it for the gram)

The number of times she's accused her own children of reducing her to tears and it ending in Steve 'looking after her' I've actually lost track now but it's definitely a big theme of their relationship and id personally be ashamed of sharing that .

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
“Your so real and refreshing “

😡😡it’s fucking YOU’RE 😡😡

at least spell YOUR lies correctly ! ( see what I did there tattlers 👀👀😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Pissing her knickers at the possibility of getting £50, why would a boss babe who saves and has all this money need to waste her time doing whatever these morons sharing a temu link are doing to get £50.
Pathetic isn’t it. My local hun reckons she earns ‘four figures a week’ but always shares competitions to win a dyson air wrap - surely you would just buy one if you wanted it that much. She also recently lost a relative and used it as an opportunity to plug her pyramid scheme because she wouldn’t have managed without the ‘flexibility’ it brings. Completely ignoring the fact most companies would give you bereavement leave etc. They are absolute scum i am sick of instagram allowing so called influencers to scam everyone 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33