Gals love highstreet / mama loves highstreet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So almost 200k followers on each page.
I do admit they have had a genius idea! Would love to know how much the girls are making from it?

Reactions: 2
Sian (mayflowermama) who is one of 4 who runs them and set them up has openly said she earns enough to give up her full time job.

Thanks for starting this thread.

I assumed it was a company that had set it up.

Who are the other women involved? Are they all friends or is it more a business relationship?

Thanks for starting this thread.

I assumed it was a company that had set it up.

Who are the other women involved? Are they all friends or is it more a business relationship?
I think 3 of them were friends and then they brought in Rachel.

There’s Stacey- Stacefacexo, Sian- mayflowermama and Alesha- Margo_elsie_and_me

Good on them like, they put a lot of work into it but have also played the Insta mum crowd perfectly. Me included 🤣

Reactions: 1
I used to follow Stacey as I liked her clothes hauls, but had to unfollow as I think she was sharing too much of her girls.

Also she’s a hypocrite. During lockdown she was constantly moaning about how Minnie’s education was being effected due to the school closures but then not long after they reopened she took her out of school for 2 weeks to go on holiday to the Maldives.

Does anyone know how Stacey’s husband lost his leg? And what he does for a job? He has some serious cash!!

So the gals live highstreet page has been shut down and both Sian and Stacey have posted saying it’s their main income source. They must be making a killing!!

I didn’t realise they had a thread.

I used to work with Stacey as above Joe had a massive payout from a bike accident which is what funded the big house.

She was popular with the blokes at work as she is a pretty girl but she’s quite shy and boring in real life. Makes me laugh when she tries to put on an accent for Instagram she’s definitely didn’t speak like that in the call centre!

I think she stays with Joe for the money he never wants to go on days out with her and the girls he’d rather spending the day playing with his cars quite sad really. I saw them both recently at Meadowhall he’s looking old you would have thought it was father and daughter not husband and wife.

Reactions: 1
Does Rachel work other than the gals page? Does anyone know what her husband does? They don’t seem short of money!

Does Mr Stace have a good job?
---
I didn’t realise they had a thread.

I used to work with Stacey as above Joe had a massive payout from a bike accident which is what funded the big house.

She was popular with the blokes at work as she is a pretty girl but she’s quite shy and boring in real life. Makes me laugh when she tries to put on an accent for Instagram she’s definitely didn’t speak like that in the call centre!

I think she stays with Joe for the money he never wants to go on days out with her and the girls he’d rather spending the day playing with his cars quite sad really. I saw them both recently at Meadowhall he’s looking old you would have thought it was father and daughter not husband and wife.
I thought Stacey fancied herself a bit, the naked photos of her, I’d go mental if my husband posted those!

Does Mr Stace have a good job?
---

I thought Stacey fancied herself a bit, the naked photos of her, I’d go mental if my husband posted those!
As far as I know he has property he rents out. He’ll probably get pip as well due to his disability. Stacey might get carers allowance for him now she’s packed her job in at the call centre.