Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
My mortgage is fixed for another couple of years so not had to do anything about it yet, but do they recheck your circumstances when the fixed period is over? Have they had their circumstances checked and Beggy hasn't been able to provide any proof of income since they moved, plus Beave is no longer getting the wage he was when they bought it, meaning they'd be forced to sell if they couldn't get another mortgage based on their current circumstances?
Most lenders allow you to switch product at the end of term, therefore an AVM is carried out and no finance checks as you are already keeping up with payments. Additional borrowing etc would need checks as it’s a change.

If you were to remortgage (to another lender) then yes, income verification will be required.

Reactions: 5

Clarity456

VIP Member
From what I can remember from work it goes by your income. So any earnings, savings, benefits etc. They don't pay towards a mortgage and you can't claim HB for property owned by family. They're listed as the owners on the shack deeds, but there is deffo something not right about it all
You used to be able to claim for mortgage interest after 9 months just as part of your benefits like rent, but, they amended that recently so I think it's a loan you have to pay back now, maybe that's why they're having to sell 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Is this crazy bitch using a slimming filter on the video of her lunch or do i need my eyes tested? Look at the difference in width when it glitches 😮
IMG_5818.png
IMG_5819.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Mum123

VIP Member
Deffo! A half decent 3 bed semi detached is over 200k these days. And that's in a cheaper part of the country. Unless they're moving into beavers rental house that he had. I just don't see how they afford anything with 3 kids to keep and her jobless
Yeah I'm assuming they make 100k minimum after fees, may be a lot more, plus I'm guessing they put a decent deposit down on the shack, who knows. But they would need easily 250/300k for a decent sized house for the 5 of them.

oohbettyno

I was thinking how i bet she only made it a playroom to help sell the house as that room looked pointless before, checked rightmove incase they updated photos and its sold!! Someone has more money than sense!
Is this her house? I didn’t realise it was that big! How come they never show the outside?

Reactions: 3