Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Former DWP benefits advisor and visiting officer here. I used to do living together visits and assessments. No such rule as allowed to stay x many nights per week exists. It all goes down to if you are living as husband and wife looking at your overall living situation and lifestyle. An off shore worker might be away for weeks at a time but is still living with his partner. Then again you can be sharing the same house as your partner but the relationship has broken down and you are genuinely separated in the same household. The way beaver and Beggy show their lives there is no way they would get away with her claiming as a single parent.
Thank god for that, I'm just going by what I've seen on the groups!

Reactions: 7

Meringue22

VIP Member
I'm thinking being "rattled" has an entirely different meaning around certain parts of the country.

The meaning around these parts couldn't be more appropriate for Beggy given her enthusiasm for her daily gusset stretching exercises with Buck toothed Beaver
I would use rattled to say someone is annoyed. But I’m definitely going to say I rattled round Aldi from now on 😂

• Haha

Gemrose89

That video wasn't made today was it? Her hair was tied back different and she went Starbucks after with Roma? So was that last week?
Literally only just realised it wasn’t today! 😂 at the end she’s like “the children are all in bed, it’s half past 8” which confused me for a minute! 🥴

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Make sure you've got included SSTC box ticked 😂

Just looked myself and you're right it's gone 😂😂🫣 very strange for an estate agent to do that, I'm on Rightmove all the time and typically it will sit as under offer or SSTC for a few months while the sale is going through, I've even seen in some cases it still being on rightmove a couple of weeks after where the new owner has moved in! Obviously a buyer could pull out at any point during the sale process for many reasons like unfavourable survey results, chain collapses, change of heart, so obvs it's easier to keep the ad on Rightmove then change it back to for sale than deleting completely.

Very strange indeed.
It is still there showing as SSTC make sure the property type is filtered to “any” , they must have taken the detached out to widen the search results .

• Wow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Hopefully the benefits advisor will come and correct me if I'm wrong but they don't assess amount of UC on your outgoings it's done on things like amount of rent/mortgage, what the local housing allowance is if they're "renting" off beaver senior, whether they've any income from work, if anyone in the household has caring needs, how many children they have etc. Once they've calculated all them things, it will give them a figure of how much they're entitled to and sadly they can spend that money as they wish even if it's on a ridiculous car. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s broadly it. I’ve never worked with UC, it was just starting to be phased in when I made my escape from DWP but I think it’s assessed the same way as previous means tested benefits are, ie, fixed allowances depending on circumstances less assessed income. What your actual outgoings are, are not considered so you can spend it as you wish. It is possible to claim help with rent if you are renting from a relative but the rules are very strict and it would need to be a proper commercial arrangement. You can’t claim if you’re living in the same house as your landlord though.
---
Also I know people who claim UC etc and have a "lodger" paying them rent but it's actually their partner 😆 honestly it all goes on!
There are always some who will try to defraud the system and unfortunately it is the truly needy who lose out.

• Heart

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
I was wondering if the reason her and BBB fell out is because it wasn’t a “real” wedding??
I kinda thought way back that her mother wasn’t too keen on Beaver…
Just a thought…

That video wasn't made today was it? Her hair was tied back different and she went Starbucks after with Roma? So was that last week?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It wasn’t Reggie, it was Ronnie and Arnie.

I find it quite sad they’ve lived in the house for years and the boys have never had a playroom, yet Roma now has one of her own
Where did you see that it was called Arnie? Because I could have sworn it was Ronnie and Reggie, because at the time I remember thinking what a stereotypical irresponsible chav she is, getting two more cats. I've been looking for a post about kittens but I can't find any. Is it on her youtube?

Reactions: 6

Beggybexy

VIP Member
So much to say.

Mouldy looking beams 🤢 so cozy 😒

THIGHS!

At several points in this reel you can see her eyes flicking down to check herself out.

Roma is so done with her shit. Poor kid looks like she'd rather be anywhere else.

Wire hanging down off the worktop again. Excellent child safety there 🤨

There's pots piled on the side again.

There's also a bottle of champagne on the shelf behind her. Saving it for the day the house finally sells? It'll have evaporated before then.

That caption? At this point I think she's trying to convince herself that's true.
Eww. Mostly at the roof but beggy too

They still have the M&S desserts for tonight 😉 bet the Boys won't get a look in.
---

She said on a story the other week they have Cyprus in June for the friends wedding. If she has booked another holiday she is crazy - even if just for the two of them. You would think any holidays or extra spending would be off the cards until a move has been made. She's got zero brain cells.
I’ve just booked Cyprus in June.. wonder where it is 😂

• Haha