Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Win

VIP Member
“It’s chaos” she says.
1 mute toddler, 1 kid stood on the stairs and the other kid pretending to be Michael flatly in his pyjamas. She hasn’t got a clue has she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
It's "embrassing" that:

* your house is for sale, but you are actively hiding and lying about it
* BMA doesn't have a pair of gloves
* you can't keep animals safe (RIP Tiger, chickens & the other cat)
* you didn't take your son for the birthday day out he asked for and you said you were doing for him
* you couldn't collect your kids from school when it snowed
* you meltdown when you have to handle all three of your kids
* you think a vase is a glass
* you think anyone is envious of your life
* you think your husband is a catch and everyone is salivating over him
* you tell strangers how often you have sex

I could go on...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Is it too early for a thread title suggestion?

Dirty and smelly, woodworm and mould, not sure how, but the shack is sold!

(Though obviously it may have all fallen through by the time the next thread comes round 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Imagine being salty about having a snow day with your kids when you’ve literally got nothing else better to do???!!! What a disgrace!

Reactions: 50

MissPrint

VIP Member
Hi Rebecca 👋

If humiliating your children and talking about intimate details of your relationship to complete strangers who don’t care is a “dream” can I suggest you set the bar a bit higher?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
I went back to try and find the name of the 2nd cat (RIP Arnie) and look what i found 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
It’s emBrassing when you promise in front of thousand s to take your son to Laser Quest and Pizza with his friends for his birthday and don’t follow through with that!!!!!
I know….. I’m a stuck record with this one…. LOL

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So she couldn't be fucked to sort that room out for TWO little boys in 5 years, yet the minute Big Mandy was slamdunked out of her fat fanny, she's ordering new rugs, clearing the room out and talking about buying a sofa and putting prints on the walls. She's the biggest wanker on instagram. Sad excuse for a mother with a favourite child. Horrible greasy, selfish cow!

And why does Alfeh Anne need a baby gym for tiny babies who can't walk? See she had a nappy full of piss again in the highchair. She always looks rancid and in need of a bath. She probably clawed her rubber lips, thinking they were a big squeaky dog toy. She's repulsive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Does anyone find it strange that when she’s talking to Roma that nothing I’m mean absolutely nothing comes out that child’s mouth. It’s like she has no voice, if she’s 18mths old she should be saying some words by now. It’s very concerning!

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
A cracking title from @Saltypopcorn

Rebecca states she shags beetroot beaver every day ! Ok hun! Says she wants to rip his clothes off he can’t say the same for her as she hardly wears any. Alfeh is still dancing around like his been electrocuted poor boy having prance lessons rather than dance lessons , woody, woody who? His vanished along with the chickens and one kitten . Roma is still staring into outer space
Alfie never got his laser quest party instead had a lovely beige buffet of Christmas leftovers
Her whole content is boring filtered to fuck and as much fun as night out with my sister
Her eyes have more bags than Aldi but she’s gained herself a promotion in the lumi shit show!
Bring on thread 165 ….

• Haha
  • Heart

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Roma’s issue IMO is that she’s the offspring of two people who are stupid, ugly hillbillys, who are neither book smart, funny, worldy, emotionally intelligent or creative. She never stood a chance of being a bright, engaged child unfortunately.

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Rebecca it is going to snow Thursday and Friday, just a warning incase you were thinking of going to Trafford centre , Manchester , put your big coat in the boot !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Remember Woody Van Goghs very detailed drawing of a sports car and wasn’t there a drawing of a Gorilla by him when he was about 5 that was amazing 😂😂😂😂😂 !!!

Anyway guys what I can’t wait for is what 2SS buys her for Valentines day and what he writes inside the card 😂 “ You’re my bacon “ or “I love your juicy bum “
Woodeh van gogh, Alfeh banjo and the chaser 🤣🤣🤣 this thread is too funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Imhere123

VIP Member
Hates having them off school for a snow day but more than happy to take them out of school for a week so she can go on a shitty holiday to Tenerife 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Who announces to social media in such a built up way that they are going on holiday? It’s so mundane and basic. She’s going to a budget hotel in Greece not around the world in 90 days. She’s not playing with a full deck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41