Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
I think he'd prefer a Maccies.
Is this the "wet her knickers" super surprise for Steve? I thought she was talking about a night away 😂🙄....
---
Not heard of them - Google check is it Manchester, an Italian restaurant? She was that excited by going there.... 🙄...

Unless she got it for free? If so, what a grifter for her Valentine.

Reactions: 8

Scottish Care Bear

I’ve fell into a to a rabbit hole on Facebook on what people are doing on the side to increase their income. One woman sells her used knickers on a website called all things worn. So I go to have a nosy. It’s literally hundreds of Rebecca style pictures and I just wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what she’s doing. Tatty shoes, smelly socks, old tights. All bogging like her. You just know beave the heave would get off on it too.
I knew someone who sold her used bra’s & knickers. She made good money & didn’t see anything wrong with it. Better to sell than bin them.
---
It actually makes me quite sad (I am super passionate about properties 😂) at how lovely it looks from the outside, knowing what an absolute shithole it is inside. It has so much potential and those pair of hillbillies don’t deserve it. It’s way overpriced, if they’re reduce it by £300k they might sell it 😳
As Featured in “All Creatures Great and Small”
Is this meant to be a major selling point?

• Haha

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
There was so much scope for discussion there, he referenced Anglo Saxons and Islam, but I really do think she was out of her depth and had no understanding anyway, so could only say how “clever” he was.

Then today with Roma, I’ve noticed she only really lights up when she spots herself in the phone. Which is deeply deeply concerning.
She could have had a quick look on Google and had a read (jokes!).. And have a conversation with Alfie - teach herself so she can take more interest in what he is learning. She is beyond dense!

Seeing Roma with that phone, I felt the same - very, very wrong.
---
There's lots of shit my kid learns about at school that I have no idea about. But I care about what they like, what's caught their attention so we can talk about it. I want them to continue learning at home and I'm invested in their education so I look stuff up! GOOGLE IT HUN.
Great minds!
---
On our walk to school the other day I was Googling all the animals of the Chinese horoscope as I couldn’t name them all. My 6 year old had been doing something on Chinese New Year the night before at Rainbows and we were chatting about it. Thats what we’re for, as parents we’re supposed to expand on their learning and interests. Develop what our kids know, if we can (I may draw the line when it’s algebraic equations 😳). She’s so bloody vapid, I do really feel for all of those kids.
I wish I had caught up properly before posting 😂
---
If my face was looking glowy and dewy like hers, I'd be 😢🫣😱. Looks bloomin horrible.
---
Thank you sweetheart!! You trolls are a bloody lovely bunch 🩷🩷🩷 I’m hanging in there. My mri last month showed my tumour is contained and hasn’t spread which is good. Just hoping it stays that way! Still really struggling with the migraines but I’m still here so can’t complain really! Xxx
Heidilouxx, didn't you say you see consultant again in March? It will soon come round for you. The migraines can't be easy at all ☹. Take care lovely - hugs xx
---
Aww thank you, doing good thanks. Like clarity456 says, there’s loads of parents on here that are miles apart from her. Just know you are all doing amazing. Like you I wish I could have more, chemo ruined that. I wouldn’t know if I’m still fertile unless I get a partner but the thought of men give me the ick 😂 I honestly don’t know how family hasn’t picked up on the neglect. They just don’t seem to give a toss so they’re probably as bad as her cause look at begs and heave. Just says it all!
Beggybexy - you could meet someone wonderful and everything could change. At least he wouldn't be like Beaver - there could only ever be One of him. Take care/hugs xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
How has she got to the gym, worked out and got back to Groma all within an hour 🤔
She's got to have found a nursery nearby, or would there be a creche at the gym? Leaving Roma whole she has a gym session, then a coffee date with her bestie straight after 😂🤣

Clarity456

VIP Member
Surely if she's claiming benefits as a single person even she wouldn't be that stupid to parade her 'husband' about all the time, telling the world how much they love each other and have sex on an open instagram/youtube account?!
You're allowed to have a bf, or probably even a husband, 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ but it's all done on if you live together, they're allowed to stay a certain number of nights a week before your single claim gets affected.

Absolutely ridiculous but if DWP seen her shagging claims I don't think she'd have issues if she told them Beaver comes, dips his wick every night then goes back to his own house to sleep sadly 😩😩😩

I'm still a member of universal credit Facebook groups back when I had to claim in 2016, and sometimes the job centre can come round and do an inspection at the property, but I don't think it's ever unannounced so Beev would just pack anything he had there into the boot of his fiat panda 🤦🏻‍♀️ and bog could probably still continue her claim.

• Haha

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Who wants to tell this “flower” that Rebecca has to keep it simple because well…she is simple (and broke). She’s also not an influencer.

In hindsight this person might be trolling - “you make us ordinary mums feel good” is too funny and would go over Beggy’s head.
That looks like a Facebook screenshot, she’s probably nicked it from another influencers page 😂

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I’m quite artistic and good at crafts but I’m struggling with the pipe cleaners and compass combo hunnipots.

Did anyone else notice the strange looking side profile of that child? She’s also worryingly mute for a child of that age.
She looks like someone from whoville

• Haha

Ju19

VIP Member
She clearly hates being a mother to A&W
Its so....noticeable she has thousands of personalitys 'hard to fuking keep' up 'not right in the head'🤪
Today ALL.....happeh
A hidious Reel🫣
Billy Bobs🤣
FFS
---
Now can we conjure up the re appearance of Alfies glasses 👓 , a kitten and the chickens !! Drum Roll , Ladies and Gentlemen brought to you by the power of Tattle some of the missing things in the Hobson household !!!
Shampoo🤣
---
The Comments🤦‍♀️

Stylish🤣
Beautiful🤣
Stunning🤣

• Haha

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Just watched an Amy Hart YouTube vlog, she was on a cruise with her fiance and baby who at the time was 8months old and I couldn't help compare him to Rurmeh. Amy played a song and he started smiling and moving about to it, he's trying to eat everything (as most kids do), wriggles around, smiles all the time and is aware and reactive to his surroundings. The difference between the two is really sad.

Reactions: 7

Char93

Even if someone did pay asking price, they won’t have much left over. They were mortgaged up to their eyeballs anyway, which she openly admitted when they bought the house. Then there will be selling fees, solicitors fees, stamp duty on a new property, debts (which we all know they have). I think if they have any left over, it will be minimal, so maybe enough for a holiday & possibly a new (to them) car.
Did they remortgage? I know nothing about mortgages and I'm not even close to being able to buy so selling for a £300,000 profit, if they got the asking price, and not having much after seems pretty rubbish. Is that just from paying everything back if they did remortgage? I probably sound as thick as begs but I definitely wouldn't be as chirpy as she seemed this morning if on paper i made loads of profit and got nothing from it, I'd be planning a year off work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7