Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Ooh very quiet this morning. Really hope Steve has kicked off big time. Although I doubt it. Doubt he gives a shit about their financial situation anymore than she does!
Happy to frequently change cars etc.
They are both a pair of utter chavs, skint AF, and useless parents. Their anniversary is term time so those boys who are already so behind their peers, are missing even more education.
And my god I wish she’d piss off with the endless pictures of Roma. We get she’s your favourite but we don’t want to see her. It’s boring as fuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Next she will be surprising him with a sexeh Rangeh ! With her posing in front of it in the full Adanola vinted outfit .

“We need this type of vehicle now we are property developers “😂😂
"We got such a taste for renovation and loved the work we did on the house so much that we decided to sell and take on a new project" ... Moves into a 3-bed, semi-detached new build...

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
That selection of craft stuff is like when people brought a random pile of shit onto Ready, Steady, Cook and expected a 3 course Michelin standard meal. She's probably expecting him to produce a wonderful piece of modern art with it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Woody loves crafts so he got some pipe cleaners … where’s all the other craft bits?
Alfeh wanted a mirror so has to wait for his birthday
But golden girls gets a brand new table that she definitely didn’t ask for

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
She's been very quiet since the "big reveal". Do you think he has gone ape shit at her? He has made it clear he didn't want to book a holiday and she deliberately went against his wishes (again) for her own selfish needs (got to keep up the influencer, boss babe pretence).
I don't feel sorry for Beave. He is a selfish dick too, but I hope he is pissed at her.

• Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
She absolutely HATES them boys being off school dosent she. Poor lads.
Thought heggers was the wild child becky?
She just hates having to mother them. Rather sit them all in front of the telly so she can eye fuck herself in the magic mirror or shagging all day with Steve in alfies room with the tripod set up. Dirty smelly scruffy cow.

• Sick
  • Sad

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
How are they already, ready for bed? It’s the school holidays you evil witch 🤯 Roma I understand, but let the boys have an extra hour or two surely?!

• Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
So even if she did buy it all today, Roma got a £35 table and a fidget popper. Woody got about £6 spent on craft bits (if you can even call it craft) and Alfie got a £4 pen holder. She doesn't even try to hide the favouritism.

FYI Rebecca, Hobbycraft sell a big annoying craft box for £6, but it'll entertain him all half term👍

• Heart

Beggybexy

VIP Member
I have three kids, one being a 7 month old and I love having mine off with me. Yes they can drive me mad with their arguments but I’m looking forward to half term. I’m that mum that actually misses them when they’re at school I give them the odd day off here and there so I can spend more time with them 🤣🙈
One day they’ll be teenagers and would rather spend time with their friends then mum and dad
Same!! I’ve only got the one, he’s 9 but me having had cancer has made me more emosh and want to spend as much time with him as possible. He faked hurting his leg one day so I kept him off and he was fine by the afternoon😂 I told him he didn’t need to fake anything if he wanted a day off he can come and talk to me, not lie. His mental health comes first in my eyes with everything he’s seen his mum go through. Sorry I’m going off topic again haha. But she just doesn’t give a shit. I hear all the mums moaning about these days off I’m like nah means I get him all to myself to do fun things. She’s a horrid person

• Heart

Summer2011

Chatty Member
That video where romas got the phone (silently I may add) and she’s looking for beggys attention TWICE. Why doesn’t beggy the ignorant twat climb into her damp wardrobe and just shut for door for good.
I watched a tik tok earlier that was a woman who said if I videoed myself changing my daughters nappy and sent it to sex offender id have social services at my door but I video it and upload that same video to Instagram it’s just content and acceptable - the world has literally gone mad.

• Angry
  • Sad