Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bananarama22

Chatty Member
Makes her own smoothie everyday but the kids get processed smoothie pouches?
Grateful for a full fridge? Pretty sure gloating to your sheep, many of which may be up to their eyes in cost of living hardship, is a seriously shitty way to behave online!
To be fair it doesn’t take much to fill her tiny under the counter boss babe fridge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
The boys school is shut but they said on their Facebook page yesterday and today that there was another local school that was staying open and parents were welcome to take their kids there if it was safe to do so. She's chosen to keep them at home and is now complaining about it. She's getting worse by the day 😡
If they can get up their track the road at the top is pretty much a main route between towns so it will be cleared .

So pretty sure she could get the kids to the other school , maybe get an appropriate car for your living conditions and the number of kids you have ! And shut up moaning !

Presumably Steve got to work today !

Last edited:

Ju19

VIP Member
3 comments on The Worst YT vid ever
1 is your house UP FOR SALE
Bloody Brilliant😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ljane

she will say the surprise is that she’s bought them a second property and that she’s so proud to have “provided” from her “ social media income”. Then just eventually stop talking about the old house 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Char93

Same!! I’ve only got the one, he’s 9 but me having had cancer has made me more emosh and want to spend as much time with him as possible. He faked hurting his leg one day so I kept him off and he was fine by the afternoon😂 I told him he didn’t need to fake anything if he wanted a day off he can come and talk to me, not lie. His mental health comes first in my eyes with everything he’s seen his mum go through. Sorry I’m going off topic again haha. But she just doesn’t give a shit. I hear all the mums moaning about these days off I’m like nah means I get him all to myself to do fun things. She’s a horrid person
I think it's a trend now to moan about your kids, it started with mums being more open about having rough days and now seems to be how parents bond. 90% of the mums at school constantly moan about the kids and what a hassle their existence is, I found it so hard to mingle with them cus I like my kids and they're generally well behaved, from actually being parented, i have no common ground. I had enough of the awkward silences from saying positive things that I only talk to 1 other mum now. Rebecca would fit in perfectly with the ipad parents so she prob is actually relatable to loads of her followers as sad as that is.

Also going back on topic she still has that love heart duvet cover on, she posted the haul showing her put it on on 26th Jan 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Lavender425

I had a dream last night that I went for a viewing of the shack as a prospective buyer (even though I would never want to buy it!). Anyway, half way through I said something to her and called the house “the shack”! Then it turned horror movie style me trying to escape the house with her chasing me! 🤣

• Haha

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
She wants to get out as she's feeling caged in - what about the kids!! 🙄.... You see Woody on his dirt bike, and the area on the track up to the main road - why didn't they get out on there and have snow fun.

Its cold and snow, and she's going out in a trench coat 😂😂.... Nothing she does makes sense. She can barely prise the stinky fleece off of her indoors, but outdoors she's wear a thin coat.

The pink outfit on Roma is just 🫣...

• Haha

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
The early afternoon story of her tidying the playroom is just so backwards. It’s barely lunch and she’s tidying away the toys. Make it make sense.

BabeTakeTwo

Chatty Member
The mix in that bowl looked like 🤮... A right old lump mess.

I'd be over the moon to have my kids at home for a snow day - get the hell out of the house and have some fresh air, you idiots.

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Has she really not posted since her "surprise" announcement 🤣 wouldn't be surprised if she's posts a story later "hi evrehwun, I've not been on here today cuz I've had a realleh realleh poorly tummeh with my gallbladder... I decided to try eating normulleh yesterdeh and it realleh set it off.. Am normulleh suh suh scared to eat but I just wanted to have a nice valentine's treat und I've been in suh much pain...I've rang my surgeon and he said he can magicalleh fit me in to take it out cuz he's suh suh worrid about meh"

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's got no content. Day in day out, it's her just repeating how much she loves Big Mandy. Riveting.

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
Whoever is writing these comments - I love you 😂👏🏼
Why does Rebecca and her weird mutant followers always harp on about her being “down to earth”? She’s an absolute nobody, in the influencer world she is the lowest on the totem pole. Nobody has, nor will they ever mistake her for a celebrity and it’s abundantly clear she doesn’t have money nor does she come from money. She’s a broke ass bitch living in a mould invested house she’s got nothing to lord over anyone!

• Heart

Gemrose89

They literally spend the entire evening just driving around Yorkshire on a Wednesday. Wonder how many times in total she’ll mention how busy Wednesdays are and how many times she’ll say the words ping pong, swimming and dancing this week. I’m gonna go for 47.

Poor Phelps and Banjo doing those activities on a full stomach. Although with the portion sizes she serves up I guess it’s more like a light snack. They must be starving by 7pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
I feel like she will have been feilming a blog and just announce it. GUYs I have a huge secret and to try to get views and not will be her crying the shack dream is over- she will claim it’s just not the forever house
You just know that she'll spout a pack of lies as to why the "forever home" aka The Shack of most people's nightmares is up for sale, and they won't include:
  • We are struggling to pay the Mortgage
  • I am not making as much money as I used to on my Boss babe channel
  • We cannot afford to do the renovations needed.
  • Steve is only working short hours as a labourer at the moment.
  • The cost of living crisis has hit us hard this last year.
Nope: She'll cry some excuse that Alfeh Banjo needs to be nearer to his next High School/Dance Class/Ping Pong/Olympic swimming lessons and ALL his mates !!!!!!

Love the fact that someone managed to get it on her comments though.....hahahahaha

• Haha

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Roma's outfit is hideous as yes it's way too big. However I actually think she's cute. Not the cutest I've ever seen but she looks fine to me. I swear people go way overboard here on how they speak about children. And all kids develop at different rates.
I think she seems a bit behind other kids her age, but I wouldn't be diagnosing her with some random syndrome I've found on Google. I think it's more likely that she's just not getting the stimulation or encouragement from her lazy mother. She spends her days watching her Mum jabber nonsense into her phone and being asked to wave like a performing monkey.

It's the same with a lot of influencer kids. Their parents had them for views so they can't be bothered to make any effort to actually bring them up properly.

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
I am a crafter. I love fiddling and creating but even I would struggle with a bag of pipe cleaners, card and a compass 😂 ‘I got sum colours…’ fuck sake!

• Haha