Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
IF and that’s big if, the sale actually goes through I cannot WAIT to see how she announces they’re leaving their dream home. She will NEVER tell the truth. At this point I think she believes her fantasy life is real!!
I expect she will use Alfeh Banjo starting high school as the reason even though we know it’s cos they’re skint as!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Big mandy very clearly has a learning delay like Alfeh Banjo. It's in their genetics. They are the absolute double of each other in facial features and ability. Alfeh was very delayed at a toddler. He used to make all these noises but couldn't speak, love him. He was still watching toddler programs at the age of 6. And until recently, was coming out with total gibberish. Chicken dogs etc.

Woodeh has gotten away with it somehow. Woodeh didn't do/say much when he was a baby either, but he's caught up a bit because he doesn't have additional needs. Those kids don't stand a chance with them grim pair as parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Pink peony

She’s wanted a holiday for ages, she’s made no secret of that. Steve has obviously been saying no to booking anything cos they are skint and need to save money. So little miss selfish has just gone behind his back, booked a holiday anyway and dressed it up as a surprise for him. It’s quite obviously a present to her from her. Surely Steve can see this, why the hell he puts up with it, I’ll never understand.

Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry to derail the thread - I used to love a vlog not so much beggy lamb cause she’s always been below average and highly annoying, but other influencers - but recently not so much. I dunno if it’s cause I’m older (32 now), not on the same life path as them, don’t buy into the bullshit or are they all just repetitive and boring? Is it me? Has my attention span dwindled to nothingness. I’m just curious if anyone else feels like this?!
Once tattle has opened your eyes, it's really hard to see it any other way. I remember feeling like that back in 2015 when I started to get annoyed with all the instagram idiots, lying and showing off and making others feel like shit

• Heart

Cocoluna

VIP Member
So she doesn’t share half as much as she used to but a few days ago she told everyone how often she has sex. Friggin hell what did she used to share

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
Let’s not forget the newly 10yr old being sent to bed at approx 7:10pm on a Friday night so his mum can sit on her arse with a wine watching tv, same time as his toddler sister

• Sad
  • Angry

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
IMG_7919.jpeg

You’ve got 2 pals Beggy, give yourself peace. Nobody is pretending to like you. The fact you don’t let non-followers comment on insta should be proof enough that you aren’t even tolerated let alone liked.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
She honestly has the most boring and depressing life - she makes me feel grateful everyday for not having her life 🤣

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
The craft stuff wasn’t bought today, I bet any money that it is the contents (or the remains) of what was inside the hamper The Works sent her at Christmas as a PR mailer.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Beggybexy

VIP Member
I have to ask…what is the ‘vase rant’? Sorry if it’s a daft question!
Hahaha
So beggy bought a “glass” from ikea aannnnd people were pointing out it was a vase 🤣🤣🤣 so she went went on for like 3 stories saying it’s a glass for a “smoootheeh” someone should have the vid but fuck it was hilarious. She said “I’m so thicccck ugggghhhh” ahahah I’m pissing myself typing this out

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocoluna

VIP Member
We had to move coz some nasteh trollz found out were we live n stuff sniff n I’m such a private person suh I couldn’t sleep at night sniff n I definitely never told 71k people where we live coz am suh private n I never lie so that’s why we’re moving everywun

• Haha

RUOTAY

Evening, Becky. 👋🏻

Dunno how she has time for all this Netflix's and Instagram when she's got a night of passionate love making to get done.

Unless it's more of a three or four thrust situation, of course.

• Haha