Rebecca Lamb #160 MrsRebeccaHobson Mum of the year has run out of plans, looks like she’s resorted to OF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just started watched her recently .. how did they afford that house?! What does her husband do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only just started watched her recently .. how did they afford that house?! What does her husband do?
Hmmm good question none of us know what he does but have assumed it must be some low paid manual job (maybe in a warehouse) because if it was anything big or important Bogtrotter would have no qualms in sharing.

They afforded the house because at the time they bought it it was half the price they're trying to flog it on for and Beaver was working as top pen pusher at his daddys engineering business and could likely amend his payslips to reflect whatever amount they needed to get a mortgage.

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂The house is up for sale! They can’t afford it. Despite Beggys claims she earns in a month what most earn in a year! One of her MANY lies.
Her husband doesn’t need to work cos she’s such a boss babe!!! Oh another lie! He has a job but we don’t know what. She never says! Still Makes out he doesn’t need to work. He had a teeth whitening business but that folded -cos it was a load of crap.
He used to work for his daddy. Now we reckon he works cash in hand and they claim benefits.
Beggy is lazy plus totally unemployable!

Have a read of the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Beetroot beaver was seen in the wild with a tattler, wearing factory style work trousers.
---
Like he works in a factory/warehouse?

Reactions: 6
Not Roma wearing a jumper printed with "You're My Favourite"
She's actually unhinged!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Sometimes I wonder if he works in a gym because that’s where she claims he is every time she mentions him 🤣 I thought maybe he was doing some PT work but they’d definitely be needing to advertise that on their socials

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sometimes I wonder if he works in a gym because that’s where she claims he is every time she mentions him 🤣 I thought maybe he was doing some PT work but they’d definitely be needing to advertise that on their socials
No. You actually do need to be qualified to be a PT!!!!!!!! Nah he clearly works outdoors, i think hes a factory monkey or works in a yard of some description. Maybe does a bit of cash in hand stuff outdoors when needed for local landowners.

Reactions: 11
No. You actually do need to be qualified to be a PT!!!!!!!! Nah he clearly works outdoors, i think hes a factory monkey or works in a yard of some description. Maybe does a bit of cash in hand stuff outdoors when needed for local landowners.
Doesn’t Old Man Hobson rent out units now could be working for Daddy again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The boys only ever seem to be weather appropriate dressed when they’re at centre parcs. It’s like when they stayed at grandmas before and suddenly the baby had a dummy. She knows she doesn’t dress them decently and that it’s not appropriate to be flopping her tits out but she doesn’t give a monkeys. Makes the neglect worse in a way.
They are most definitely dressed more appropriate but what is the need for Alfie to be trudging around in wellies? It just looks so uncomfortable. Beggy, get him a nice pair of walking boots or at the very least a decent pair of wellies. His feet will be freezing. Not sure why this bothers me so much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Old Man Hobson rent out units now could be working for Daddy again 🤷‍♀️
His Dad has a selection of storage/office type units that he lets out yeah but not much day to day work needed in that!!! Nah Steve 100% works in an outdoor environment and im
assuming its some sort of manual labour/yard type job. They are clearly embarrassed by whatever it is which is why they wont admit it.

Reactions: 14
His Dad has a selection of storage/office type units that he lets out yeah but not much day to day work needed in that!!! Nah Steve 100% works in an outdoor environment and im
assuming its some sort of manual labour/yard type job. They are clearly embarrassed by whatever it is which is why they wont admit it.
Definitely doesn’t fit her “wealthy” lifestyle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean a lack of qualifications never got in the way of Sister Beaver’s dreams 😂 or Beggy for that matter, the only influencer who actually puts you off buying a product

• Haha
They are most definitely dressed more appropriate but what is the need for Alfie to be trudging around in wellies? It just looks so uncomfortable. Beggy, get him a nice pair of walking boots or at the very least a decent pair of wellies. His feet will be freezing. Not sure why this bothers me so much 🤷🏼‍♀️
As a family that live in the middle of nowhere and claim to regularly be walking you would assume that walking boots would be used a lot? And just something they already owned.

Reactions: 17
None of them have slippers on in the lodge either. May just be me but I pack ours in a lot warmer weather! I just see it as being hygienic

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.