Rebecca Lamb #160 MrsRebeccaHobson Mum of the year has run out of plans, looks like she’s resorted to OF

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Alfies been on roma duty so mummy and daddy can sit down for 10 minutes"

For one, alfeh is always in roma duty. He's a glorified babysitter when he's just a kid himself.

For two, that greasy slob is always sat down. Absolutely sick to death if her trying to peddle this idea that she never ever stops.

This woman has more stops than the Piccadilly line.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Only thing OK about this break at CP is that the Boys will be fed well and have attention - we can but hope.

The Boys both look happy. The two Dimwits are just happy to be away from their home. Somewhere warm and without them having had to pay for it.

Reactions: 18
Also, when my daughter was that wee, I was far more interested in her milestones, development and what kind of little person she was turning into rather than what she bloody looked like. What’s Rebecca got? Oh she likes geese, apparently.
* gooses

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It must be so weird as a child to be filmed all the time for the Internet! I think back to when I was young and I'm so happy that I could have all those precious moments with my family and grow up in peace knowing no one was watching! It's hard enough growing up as it is. Just go to centreparcs and don't post on social media for the week, it seems like the perfect place to do that. I think if she did that she wouldn't enjoy it half as much knowing she can't show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It must be so weird as a child to be filmed all the time for the Internet! I think back to when I was young and I'm so happy that I could have all those precious moments with my family and grow up in peace knowing no one was watching! It's hard enough growing up as it is. Just go to centreparcs and don't post on social media for the week, it seems like the perfect place to do that. I think if she did that she wouldn't enjoy it half as much knowing she can't show off.
That’s why she enjoys it so much. Her genuine followers won’t remember that Steve’s mum pays for the entire trip so Rebecca gets to pretend that they can afford Center Parcs. We’re a single income family, my husband earns a decent wage though, and we can’t afford it so it makes her look wealthy. She can also pretend to be a loving mother for 4 days, especially if it’s for the gram. It gives her content, engagement and praise, all things she puts above her children.
I imagine she piles on the guilt to Steve’s mum too. If she suggested an activity that they can’t or won’t pay for, she’d be the type to say to the kids “oh Grandma suggested x, y or z but we can’t afford it right now, even though you’d love it” and then Steve’s mum is forced to pay, just to avoid the disappointment from the kids.
They’re going to have so much resentment towards their parents when they’re older, they’ll realise that Roma was Rebecca’s favourite and the boys will dislike her. And the best part is that she’s plastered it over the internet for them to find when they’re older!🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watching them "decorate" 🥴😵💫🥴 the tree, pine needles all over the floor & roma just walking though them with no socks or shoes on. She really is a special kind of stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The boys only ever seem to be weather appropriate dressed when they’re at centre parcs. It’s like when they stayed at grandmas before and suddenly the baby had a dummy. She knows she doesn’t dress them decently and that it’s not appropriate to be flopping her tits out but she doesn’t give a monkeys. Makes the neglect worse in a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell, Roma is having scrambled egg and baked beans for breakfast - no fried pancake crap. Wonder why that is 🤔☺ Grandma is watching....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her whole life is like Groundhog Day on repeat.

Same Center Parcs freebie every year that grandma pays for.

Same cheap or free activities every year that grandma no doubt pays for too.

Same out of season holidays to cheap destinations.

Same polyester shite in reels.

Same slorrrrr cooker slop on repeat.

Same words in every sentence about 15 times.

And repeat until we die 😴😴😴

Reactions: 24
Her whole life is like Groundhog Day on repeat.

Same Center Parcs freebie every year that grandma pays for.

Same cheap or free activities every year that grandma no doubt pays for too.

Same out of season holidays to cheap destinations.

Same polyester shite in reels.

Same slorrrrr cooker slop on repeat.

Same words in every sentence about 15 times.

And repeat until we die 😴😴😴
You're just sUpAh JeLlUsS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are the boys wearing the same clothes as yesterday? The matching trousers look the same. I know they won't have had them on for long, if they'd been in school uniform but, another example of.Beggy not spending money on the boys and them having enough decent clothes for a week away.

Reactions: 11
I now wonder if beavers outburst the other week about homework was because the school said if they're going to continue to take them out so much they need to be doing X hours of catch-up at home every night 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like others have said, it's never been seen them go to school the day they're leaving for CP did they stay the full day or leave at dinnertime?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.