Rebecca Lamb #161 MrsRebeccaHobson mince pies & gallbladder lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Ducktalesawhoohoo
Beggys still flashing her arse and photoshopping and stretching her pictures
Her and BJ went to the look fantastic party and stuck out like two chicken dogs.
shes been in the same pjs since August.
we discovered a new species of ugliness on the last thread BJ Whores weird looking fella Wayne at this point we arent quite sure what it is. The clamptits are at center parcs making it look tit like her tit Christmas tree
Beavers going more red by the day that by Christmas he may have exploded
Mrs Cuntmas reached a new level of low dancing with woody on TikTok to a sexual song but could see no wrong she eventually deleted it. Have yourself a merry little thickness would’ve been more appropriate
As you were tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can’t get behind this “cutest girl in the world” “so cute” thing about your own kid. I think my son is a handsome little boy course I do but I don't take to social media to ram it down everyone’s throats.
You lot might think he’s a little trog and that’s fine because he’s my kid no one else’s😂
Sorry but Roma is not cute🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Seeing Roma on these boomerang clips does the poor child no favours at all. She looks gormless as it is and even more so with the boomerang effect. And who in hell would think Romas coat is lovely? It's looks huge, makes her look like a dwarf and is a lovely shade of shite🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Nice to see that her crystal-encrusted boss babe business is so flexible she is even able to work on holiday. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At this time of year schools are sorting out lines / songs etc for all the Christmas plays. Think we can safely say that none of the ‘obson kids will be playing any leading parts. Oh well, I’m sure they are having a fab time missing out to have a curreh and babysitter mini beaver the second.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t get behind this “cutest girl in the world” “so cute” thing about your own kid. I think my son is a handsome little boy course I do but I don't take to social media to ram it down everyone’s throats.
You lot might think he’s a little trog and that’s fine because he’s my kid no one else’s😂
She's not she's peculiar looking. The way Dingle dresses her doesn't help. She looks like a boy in a frilly dress, with one strand of hair in a bobble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No there is something so strange about her mouth. Just odd looking

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why are we wearing a sheer top where you can see your bra at a family resort Rebecca in the day time

• Wow
Reactions: 25
What an utterly horrid top. Every time we go to center parcs, I never have make up on until well into the late afternoon or evening as we’ve gone swimming for hours!!! From looking around that is the norm.

What “wholesome” activity requires a faceful of make up and a see through top?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.