Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even post the photos of the dresses which weren’t the one. o yeah begging for attention. I never let my husband see any so it was a massive surprise on the day, let’s be honest men don’t exactly notice all the different details and slight change of style. No surprise left for 2ss, poor guy 🤷🏻‍♀️ #tackybride

Reactions: 11
I might have gone temporarily insane but I do like the first dress on her post 😅

Reactions: 3
I went from brown (not too dark) to blonde but it’s taken years! And it’s only been the last few years I can get it that greyish blonde shade with the right toner and shampoo. Blonde hair is a bit of nightmare but I couldn’t imagine being anything but now. That last photo just shows how orange and crap hers is, unless she’s got that stupid tit filter on it but even still it’s not a good look.

My best friend is currently planning her wedding and the shop did allow her to take some photos of one of them. But yeah these definitely aren’t a classy elegant look. I don’t know where they are getting married but I’m sure it’ll be frowned upon. She’ll be the bride that everyone talks about and laughs about because of how tacky it was. Wonder if Woodys outfit will be too big that day too

Reactions: 7
Oh god I hope she makes an effort for woody on her wedding at least. Best thing they can do with that Alfie is keep him out the bloody way. #teamwoodster

Reactions: 8
I'm actually surprised she's gone to a bridal shop. Thought she'd have gone with one of her tacky dresses from her ebay wedding dress haul. They're deffo more her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The hair is tit bexs thinks she's fit 😂😂this girl needs a master class in classiess even wedding dress Tryon's she has to get the tits and ass out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you want to support small businesses hun, actually purchase your stuff instead of constantly accepting free tit. When was the last time she actually showed us something she BOUGHT for the boys?
I was coming on to say this too 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
I really don't understand why she would show pictures of her in a wedding dress, spoilt the element of surprise for chipmunk!!

Reactions: 2
I really don't understand why she would show pictures of her in a wedding dress, spoilt the element of surprise for chipmunk!!
I don't think he's arsed about the whole wedding and I think she's only pushing it because she's short of content.

Reactions: 11
Does anybody else find it really creepy when instagrammers film their sleeping children and stroke them?
Such an invasion of privacy, he’s a child for duck sake.

Reactions: 26
These instagrammers quiet clearly have no morals there children are cash cows I also find it creepy that they film a sleeping child anything that will get views from these fame hungry vultures .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.