Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does love herself doesn’t she?! I would feel like such a prat prancing around my room filming myself like that all for insta 🙄😳

Reactions: 11
Omg how small are them pjs on poor woody!I remember him getting them last xmas 🙄 how can she think it's ok at his age to be wearing them nearly a year later

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Have to say the boots look better with tights than bare legs I’ll be back when I have something to moan about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where to start lol firstly if she could eat herself she would dancing around on her stupid hauls thinking she's lovely also poor Lola very rarely if seen the doggies on her so called channel them poor dogs she clearly reads here because after the doggie comments she was flat out posting pics all concerned for Lola for the viewers benefit . I feel sorry for the youngest child and the doggie that's left she's a greasy haired self absorbed wretch go sort your prioritys love your children and animals maybe Lola could be still alive if more attention was given sooner instead she prefers to flaunt around flashing her bits for the gram #ellllahfromthedales😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
thought her hair was in such good condition and soft after josh wood hair? Hahaha
On the 7th October she said in her video she is going to be showing us how she keeps her hair super nice and shiny and in good condition 🤥🤥🤥🤥 looks like using those Josh Wood products for 5 months aka 5 mins for some money doesn’t really work, shock!

If you’re trying on wedding dresses today - the last thing I would be doing is troweling on a load of orange makeup ??!

Reactions: 16
She honestly looks dead behind the eyes. So unhappy so dull just nothing.
I honestly believe the wedding is for content rather than because they Both want to get married. Her whole life is for content now, compared to her older videos I completely agree with you she seems so unhappy

Reactions: 13
I honestly believe the wedding is for content rather than because they Both want to get married. Her whole life is for content now, compared to her older videos I completely agree with you she seems so unhappy
agreed after this wedding dress vlog we won’t hear about a wedding again.
She will cry troll and postpone then will get either a puppy or a baby....

Reactions: 5
I think all of these pathetic displays she puts on are to show us 'Trolls' and the women who have tried to steal two sausages Stevo from her, what a 'milf' she is and how great her life is... It's not working hun.

I agree with the previous comments that he was probably caught with his pants down, so he's shipped them all off to this place in the hope of making a fresh start. He's promised her gold and she's got rocks instead. Deffo a STFU ring she's wearing.. They are deffo trying to be the Meldrums. Again, it's not working hun... and how bloody sad!

Reactions: 17
I think she looks quite nice today, dress a little short if she wasn’t wearing tights but she looks much better 👍🏼. On the downside tho why does she twirl and fancy herself so much! What it with with girls on insta needing to be so in love with the camera- half the poses are so unnatural. Last thing- I’m no fan of 2ss but his ad was so much better than any of hers- not that I’ll be buying them anytime soon but still he did an ok job

Reactions: 16
Have to agree, her outfit looks lovely and really suits her with the tights. But that’s about all I can say about her that’s nice. She’s a narcissist. Plain and simple. She’s also a money grabber, will sell her soul for money. I really find it hard to watch those boys get so neglected because she’s too wrapped up in herself. The old too small clothes, the mattress on the floor, it’s disgusting. Anyone who thinks she is a role model needs serious help. She needs removed from the social media platform she has, she is a disgrace!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those patent leather boots are horrible.

They don’t suit her at all. She hasn’t got the legs for them.

Reactions: 7
Have to agree, her outfit looks lovely and really suits her with the tights. But that’s about all I can say about her that’s nice. She’s a narcissist. Plain and simple. She’s also a money grabber, will sell her soul for money. I really find it hard to watch those boys get so neglected because she’s too wrapped up in herself. The old too small clothes, the mattress on the floor, it’s disgusting. Anyone who thinks she is a role model needs serious help. She needs removed from the social media platform she has, she is a disgrace!!
I think the people who call her a role model have pretty low standards and probably don't have any real life role models and that's why they probably look upto her, they have been fooled by her staged lifestyle /family vlogs. And those who say that she and Steve are relationship /couple goals, really can't see the unhappiness in that house or that the wedding is for content rather than love.

Reactions: 7
Have to say the boots look better with tights than bare legs I’ll be back when I have something to moan about 😂
Only because they're black boots and black tights so it all just blends together and you cant see the contrast of boot to cankle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
agreed after this wedding dress vlog we won’t hear about a wedding again.
She will cry troll and postpone then will get either a puppy or a baby....
I 100% agree. The biggest mistake they made was isolating themselves and being together 24/7.I think Rebecca would happily be with Steve every second of everyday, but he doesn't come across as someone who can cope with a needy /clingy partner. I think the only reason he is still with her is the boys. Of the two of them he is definitely the better parent. Even at 26 yrs old Rebecca behaves like a self obsessed, clueless immature teen. She's a grown woman and a mother, she needs to start acting like it

Reactions: 12
If they can sell it....
Who in their right mind would buy that unless you had a LOT of money to invest into it
Ah well, the house was once used in a British TV show (it said so at the site it was listed on at the time) so that would maybe have people interested..

Oh wait, maybe they can make money giving a tour? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.