Rebecca Lamb #17 life is a shambles, hair is like straw, dog’s passing ain’t as sad as a broken car door!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s keep it simple and to the point guys! Everything she does is a shambles!

Reactions: 1
I’d never go out like that without my little one, let alone with her! My hubby wouldn’t be impressed either!

Is she finding me up in that outfit? It’s absolutely pouring it down and 5 degrees in Yorkshire today! Get some tights on, love!
I just came on to say the same. Its blooming freezing here in Yorkshire, torrential rain, windy and so cold. My ootd is fully wrapped up and rain proofed🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute scrounger. I’d be so embarrassed if people were commenting on my kids clothes and how I never bought them anything, but she reads here and still doesn’t give a duck so what does that say about her. Always buying herself shite and getting her nails and hair done. I’ve said this a million times but she really should be ashamed of herself.
Meanwhile spending hundreds of pounds on clothes for herself and now a wedding dress. Sorry but as a parent I wouldn't be spending money on a wedding if my kids only got clothes gifted or my kids materesses were on the floor. She lives in a fantasy world, wants to portray herself and homelife as wealthy, homely and loving, when in reality, they've got a big mortgage, he's given up work for whatever reason, she's incapable of working without wanting to be a martyr and praised. For all the staged pictures of Steve and Rebecca, that is not a happy house

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Marking for notifications.
Just realised as I’ve typed that if there was a pole I might aswell cock my leg and piss on it 😂 ‘marking’ ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen two Rebecca threads, this one and another one, not sure how we would go about getting one deleted though, don’t wanna confuse anyone lol!

Reactions: 3
Woody’s shoes are absolutely huge. He must struggle to walk in them. I don’t usually agree with people judging other people’s parenting but this is actually pissing me off now. Poor little thing deserves some of his own shoes that actually fit. And a bleeping duvet. The bleep went wedding dress shopping yesterday. You can afford a pair of shoes for your son. I’m sure a pair of shoes from primark would cost no more than a tenner. Pricks.

Reactions: 30

Please look at this poor boys feet, what the duck are those????
The sole of that boot is the same size as his whole leg 😩
For somebody who clearly cares about her own appearance (if not too much), is so desperate to impress & ‘inspire’ strangers on the internet with her ‘style’...Her priorities are bleeping diabolical.

I’d leave the house looking like bleeping Hagrid if it meant my son was properly clothed, warm and looked presentable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The sole of that boot is the same size as his whole leg 😩
For somebody who clearly cares about her own appearance (if not too much), is so desperate to impress & ‘inspire’ strangers on the internet with her ‘style’...Her priorities are bleeping diabolical.

I’d leave the house looking like bleeping Hagrid if it meant my son was properly clothed, warm and looked presentable.
Once again its little Woody looking like he was dressed in the dark

Woody’s shoes are absolutely huge. He must struggle to walk in them. I don’t usually agree with people judging other people’s parenting but this is actually pissing me off now. Poor little thing deserves some of his own shoes that actually fit. And a bleeping duvet. The bleep went wedding dress shopping yesterday. You can afford a pair of shoes for your son. I’m sure a pair of shoes from primark would cost no more than a tenner. Pricks.
As parents they both should be ashamed, they both take pride in their appearance and to some extent even Alfie appearance, but poor Woody looks like dressing him was a last minute afterthought

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.