Rebecca Lamb #158 Mrsrebeccahobson Becky with the shxt hair you need good supportive underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look jaundiced this morning? More and more like Homer Simpson everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2529750Probably not something I’d talk to my parent about tbh

View attachment 2529752 What the duck does this even mean? Pick up a book Rebecca
Not sure Id want to discuss intimacy issues with a parent,surely the dumbass means partner?
---
She's also living on cloud cuckoo land if she thinks Steve respects her.
I suppose her fathers behaviour with her mum is the way she now values her own relationship. I think so many of her issues stem from the way she was dragged up. She doesn't see Steves disrespect or objectifying her as an issue,because shes possibly never been respected by a man. She thinks sexualised behaviour of herself is normal but even worse,she knows perverts are watching her accounts,knowing she involves her kids,so she intentionally posts contents to ensure they come back. She really is awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.