Rebecca Lamb #158 Mrsrebeccahobson Becky with the shxt hair you need good supportive underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not to sure if it was meant to be a thread suggestion or not but it’s a good one from @Stuffandsniff so let’s go with it on this occasion
Edited to fit but below was the full one
Oh Becky with the tit hair when will you realise you need good supportive underwear

• Not much of a run down as she’s a boring fucker
  • Her complexion is as grey as her pj’s
  • She’s manic
  • Shack is still for sale
  • One cat and the chickens are still MIA
  • She’s posting motherhood reels trying to convince herself she’s winning in life and mother of the year
  • She’s been wearing the same leggins for two weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's a thought folks, remember how Bogtrotter was on channel 5 once? Imagine her next appearance is on "can't pay we'll take it away" when the bank come to repo the shack 😂😂😂 maybe that day is fast approaching and is why she's having the manic episode 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here's a thought folks, remember how Bogtrotter was on channel 5 once? Imagine her next appearance is on "can't pay we'll take it away" when the bank come to repo the shack 😂😂😂 maybe that day is fast approaching and is why she's having the manic episode 🤭
I’m done 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That house is never going to sell at that price. How long has it been on the market for now? Its got to be 6 months?

Reactions: 12
Needs good underwear? She needs spanx and not the type that rodent pretends to give her for only fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omfg. Wtf have I just watched?! her pratting about sing more energy, more passion... she's bleeping manic as today.

Reactions: 10
Who on earth stands like this to drink?? It looks so unnatural, the rest of the family must look at her and wonder which of her parents dropped her on her head as a child

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her last 7 posts have less than 1000 likes 😂 give it up beggy cos your influencing no one.

Reactions: 18
Who on earth stands like this to drink?? It looks so unnatural, the rest of the family must look at her and wonder which of her parents dropped her on her head as a child
Someone in my family does this pose for photos, they look like a bleeping idiot every time 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Manic Rebecca is my favourite - please say we’re due an epic meltdown soon!! #vasenoise #nastytroll

• Haha
Yesterday, she was putting her face on before she'd even rubbed a cloth around her bits.... standing in the leaping jammies putting make up on..

Would she not have flung her ass in the shower first before swapping rancid crusty jammie bottoms for sweaty leather trousers and then BACK into the jammies last night- I swear I can smell her through that screen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Since she’s clearly taken notice of us tattlers saying she needs to get out the shack during the day - maybe she could try taking BMAA to a baby group? Washing her hair? Acknowledging she has 2 other children? Introducing a vegetable to their diets! Just a few to get to started hun!

• Haha
What’s with all the coffee shops???

Passing time while the shack has viewings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s with all the coffee shops???

Passing time while the shack has viewings 🤣
I think it is that. She never goes anywhere but randomly goes to a coffee shop for no particular reason. It’s not like she meets up with anyone & she doesn’t take Roma to any baby groups, so it’s the only logical explanation.

Reactions: 17
Cheaper than heating the shack. When they went out for breakfast they had scrambled egg on toast. That’s got to be the cheapest item on the menu.
I did think this, I think it’s cheaper for them to sit in the car & get a £4 coffee, than in the shack all day trying to heat and drive back and forth.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.