Rebecca Lamb #159 MrsRebeccaHobson Anne Jugs 22 Fishy Loose Flaps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Epic thread title courtesy of @Meringue22 👏

She has been selling her used clothes as “new”on Vinted.
Still cooking slop.
Hovel is still overpriced and still on the market.
Still skint.
Still visiting free farms.
Still spending each day pushing a very mute and subdued BMAA in a doll’s pushchair in a bedroom.
One cat and all the chickens are still MIA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hahahahah the thread title is the best one!! 🤣🤣🤣

happeh wednesdeehhh everywuuun, hope yuur all okeeeh and are having a nice morning whatevehh yuur doing. I still haven’t washed but at least I’ve done my skin care #mumlife

Reactions: 11
Hahahahah the thread title is the best one!! 🤣🤣🤣

happeh wednesdeehhh everywuuun, hope yuur all okeeeh and are having a nice morning whatevehh yuur doing. I still haven’t washed but at least I’ve done my skin care #mumlife
And Beaver has his day off so wholesome content incoming blah blah blah sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t like swinging but is happy for her human gammon to dip his tadger in anything with titties… mmm k hun

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Epic thread title courtesy of @Meringue22 👏

She has been selling her used clothes as “new”on Vinted.
Still cooking slop.
Hovel is still overpriced and still on the market.
Still skint.
Still visiting free farms.
Still spending each day pushing a very mute and subdued BMAA in a doll’s pushchair in a bedroom.
One cat and all the chickens are still MIA.

OHMERGOD!! My first ever thread title. Thank you thank you! Your support means so much. You’re all so supeh cute and everythin ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im North Yorkshire and our half term is next week. I reckon she would have already been on complaining about how hard her life is if it was half term for the boyyyyyz

Reactions: 8
Oooo It’s Beaver’s day off folks. Is she pretending not to show him to prove a point?

Reactions: 9
Shitting naked in a bucket,
swinging parties,
shagging strangers in cupboards

well i'm convinced, sounds like your average family influencer to me

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.