Rebecca Lamb #158 Mrsrebeccahobson Becky with the shxt hair you need good supportive underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just messaged her to say you put parent did you mean partner with laughing emoji’s. She will probably block me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is Steve 🤔 she usually posts those daft confessions herself doesn’t she like when they all mysteriously talked about their parent partner not wanting another baby and low and behold she ended up pregnant… is she trying to say her and Beaver aren’t shagging now? Probably because he is poking his pecker elsewhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Where is Steve 🤔 she usually posts those daft confessions herself doesn’t she like when they all mysteriously talked about their parent partner not wanting another baby and low and behold she ended up pregnant… is she trying to say her and Beaver aren’t shagging now? Probably because he is poking his pecker elsewhere
The thought of beaver poking his pecker makes me want to vom.
Raw, mini gammon stick comes to
Mind.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe if Beaver had a man to man chat with his "parent" he wouldn't've "accidently" become a father of 3!!!! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The confession about not having sex for 2 yrs. Her first words "Aww this makes me so sad"
1- it dosent make you feel so sad at all.

2- you bleeping patronising bleep.

3- please stop pulling them ugly faces, & making those disgusting noises with all the saliva in your mouth & big ugly rubber lips.
She gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The confession about not having sex for 2 yrs. Her first words "Aww this makes me so sad"
1- it dosent make you feel so sad at all.

2- you bleeping patronising bleep.

3- please stop pulling them ugly faces, & making those disgusting noises with all the saliva in your mouth & big ugly rubber lips.
She gives me the ick.
Maybe it makes her sad because she left her snorkel in Tenerife and Beaver hasn’t been near her fishy flange since 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just wants people to comment ‘is it wrong that I love it up the arse?’ So she can respond 🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢😉😉😉😉😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
She’s so desperate for clout it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice Family friendly content there you dirty witch. Shitting in a bucket !!, i bet Sofatutor or Hellofresh would have a fit if they saw this linked to their adverts. Seriously, are there not two brain cells in your head that can manage joined up thinking?

If this is Keighleys finest i'm glad i live in Lancashire.

ffs.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Nice Family friendly content there you dirty witch. Shitting in a bucket !!, i bet Sofatutor or Hellofresh would have a fit if they saw this linked to their adverts. Seriously, are there not two brain cells in your head that can manage joined up thinking?

If this is Keighleys finest i'm glad i live in Lancashire.

View attachment 2530067
She is actually pathetic.

Grow up Beggy, you imbecile. 🙄 We have funnier conversations on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fact she finds the bucket story funny just shows her level of immaturity and lack of brain cells, it’s not remotely funny, just just bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.