Rebecca Lamb #158 Mrsrebeccahobson Becky with the shxt hair you need good supportive underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“They’re literally brand new” proceeds to show the converse that are grubby, yellow and have visible fading. Watch her list the same shoes on Vinted as “new without tags”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
“SHIPOTLEY” chicken!!!! duck off Rebecca you absolute moron 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“They’re literally brand new” proceeds to show the converse that are grubby, yellow and have visible fading. Watch her list the same shoes on Vinted as “new without tags”.
All whilst Roma is getting visibly frustrated that she won’t put the shoe on her feet 🤦‍♀️ Beggy you are a whopper

Reactions: 12
Oh look, another crappy meal subscription ad. Because she can't bleeping cook to save her life.

Reactions: 12
But she loves hello fresh suh suh much sniff so what’s she doing going with someone else ? Oh yea she’s being paid again

Reactions: 17
But she loves hello fresh suh suh much sniff so what’s she doing going with someone else ? Oh yea she’s being paid again
Green chef are part of hello fresh just the healthier option. I wonder if she has no choice in what they get and the company thought the boyyyz could do with some veg or that Begs could do with a salad to offset the absolute tit she gobbles down when the kids are in bed 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god it would cost SO much to get the house up to the standard most would be comfortable with. The whole house needs rewiring, gutting, new heating plus god knows what else would flag in a decent survey! IMO the main issue is the land, as others have said none of it belongs to them, I’d be absolutely terrified to buy it and then get planning permission through that a new housing estate etc would be built nearby. I have no idea why they bought it in the first place tbh.
They can’t sell the place for any more than they paid for it because they’ve done nothing to improve it.

Improvements could have paid for themselves if that thick cow had used her platform correctly. They wasted the opportunity and got greedy for materialistic things and she made no effort to improve her content. They’ll end up squatting in the barn at this rate.

Reactions: 8
Didn't manage to screenshot it but the ad about the educational app - anyone clock the camera set up on the tripod next to 'Alfie's' bed? 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I cringe everytime she posts someone else's reels on her story with "gorgeous girl" or similar as a caption. She's desperate to be noticed by influencers that are far more glamorous/more successful than her.

Where's beaver while she's doing these stupid bleeping stories and making idiotic faces? (No one has asked her to do this she's a liar).

Reactions: 10
IMG_5620.jpeg
Probably not something I’d talk to my parent about tbh

IMG_5621.jpeg
What the duck does this even mean? Pick up a book Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does she meant partner? Serious question, is she dyslexic? Anyway, Claire Rayner/Miriam Stoppard/Dear Deirdre she ain’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not once but twice got partner and parent mixed up and put represents instead of respect 😂😂😂 how can anyone take her seriously, thick cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.