Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. Mega lols coming right up. I hope she remembers to add 4 spinach leafs to each meal, one for each of them and one carrot between 4, that's plenty of veg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can’t wait for my curreh tonight, I’ve had ready cooked chicken and a jar sauce simmering away in the slow cooker since ummm let me think? Friday? Hope it’s as tasty as Rebs!! I’m lying 😂 however I am having curry tonight made with the leftovers from yesterday’s beef roast, should take me about 30 mins to cook tonight when I get in from work. That Miss Lamb is how you plan meals around a busy life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I get that she earns her money online but those poor kids get no say in whether or not they want their WHOLE lives all over the internet. That’s what really gets to me about mummy vloggers. Today we even know what Woody has done on the potty 🤦🏽‍♀️
Needs regulating. Mummy vloggers are ruthless

Reactions: 11
I’m disappointed the farleys rusks weren’t little I prefer little ones and I’m also not impressed with her not knowing how much the baby wipes were she’s not influenced me to go and buy some

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Listened to it 3 times now, someone tell me I’m not going mad and she did infact call the chutney chuckney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
‘Ready made Yorkshire puds because I’m lazy’ well at least you admit it Elleh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you Elleh for starting my Monday with a good laugh. Chuckney has to make it into the next title 🤣

Also starting to believe she puts those chopped tinned tomatoes in Lee Meldrums hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is she putting the “chuckney” in her bolognese 🤮 is it just me that thinks that would be disgusting! Just chop some onions!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why has she bought them baby biscuits? My 7 month old eats those because he hasn’t got any teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s not wonder her kids are so picky. Never see any proper veg with meals. How can you live like that?!

Reactions: 9
Haaaa Chuckney 🤣🤣🤣 why can’t that girl talk properly?!?!

This girl is comedy gold. Her describing everything in those Halloween buckets as little 🤣🤣🤣 I was watching thinking, surely the next thing won’t be ‘little’ and it was 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What does she do with all those tins of tomatoes and sweet corn each week!!? Never see her use them. Hopefully she’ll use 2 in the spag bol and sausage casserole this week. Why is she using onion chuckney (🤣🤣🤣) in the bolognese!? And why on earth does she think that mince has enough carrot and onion in!? That is nowhere near 1 of your 5 a day- use actual veg 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she admits she’s lazy and can’t even make a Yorkshire pudding! Come on you do nothing all day! What the hell. Teach people how to do Yorkshire puddings after all you’re a Yorkshire girl embracing life in the dales 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
£86!! There’s no way that’s all she bought! There’s hardly anything there! I go into aldi spend £40 and get a trolley full!

Reactions: 11
Haaaa Chuckney 🤣🤣🤣 why can’t that girl talk properly?!?!

This girl is comedy gold. Her describing everything in those Halloween buckets as little 🤣🤣🤣 I was watching thinking, surely the next thing won’t be ‘little’ and it was 🤣🤣🤣
IT was said 7 times, yes 7 times and yes I did actually count 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.